Akiba88 決して前にないように日本を探検する

法昌寺, Taito-ku Tokyo


下谷2-10-6
Taito-ku, Tokyo


Buddhist Temple 近く 法昌寺

浅草寺 雷門 (Kaminarimon Gate)
Distance: 0.7 mi 詳しくは
一丁目2番 - 3番地
Taito-ku, Tokyo 111-0034

Asakusa Sensoji Temple
Distance: 0.6 mi 詳しくは
浅草2-3-1
Taito-ku, Tokyo 111-0032

03-3842-0181

浅草寺 Senso-ji Temple
Distance: 0.7 mi 詳しくは
浅草2丁目
Taito-ku, Tokyo 111-0032

03-3842-0181

Sensō-ji
Distance: 0.6 mi 詳しくは
2-3-1, Asakusa, Taito-ku
Shinjuku-ku, Tokyo 111-0032

027-224-6567

Sensō-ji is an ancient Buddhist temple located in Asakusa, Tokyo, Japan. It is Tokyo's oldest temple, and one of its most significant. Formerly associated with the Tendai sect of Buddhism, it became independent after World War II. Adjacent to the temple is a Shinto shrine, the Asakusa Shrine.HistoryThe temple is dedicated to the bodhisattva Kannon (Avalokiteśvara). According to legend, a statue of the Kannon was found in the Sumida River in 628 by two fishermen, the brothers Hinokuma Hamanari and Hinokuma Takenari. The chief of their village, Hajino Nakamoto, recognized the sanctity of the statue and enshrined it by remodeling his own house into a small temple in Asakusa so that the villagers could worship Kannon.The first temple was founded in 645 CE, which makes it the oldest temple in Tokyo. In the early years of the Tokugawa shogunate, Tokugawa Ieyasu designated Sensō-ji as tutelary temple of the Tokugawa clan.The Nishinomiya Inari shrine is located within the precincts of Sensō-ji and a torii identifies the entry into the hallowed ground of the shrine. A bronze plaque on the gateway structure lists those who contributed to the construction of the torii, which was erected in 1727 (Kyōhō 12, 11th month). During World War II, the temple was bombed and destroyed. It was rebuilt later and is a symbol of rebirth and peace to the Japanese people. In the courtyard there is a tree that was hit by a bomb in the air raids, and it had regrown in the husk of the old tree and is a similar symbol to the temple itself.

Sensō-ji
Distance: 0.6 mi 詳しくは
浅草 2丁目3-1
Taito-ku, Tokyo 111-0032

淺草寺(浅草寺),又名金龍山淺草寺,位於日本東京都台東區淺草二丁目,是東京都内历史最悠久的寺院。山號為金龍山。供奉的本尊是聖觀音。原屬天台宗,於第二次世界大戰後獨立,成為聖觀音宗的總本山。觀音菩薩本尊通稱為「淺草觀音」。起源與历史根據寺傳的資料,推古天皇36年(628年),於宮戶川(現・隅田川)捕魚的檜前浜成・竹成(ひのくまのはまなり・たけなり)兄弟於漁網發現了一尊佛像。就是淺草寺本尊的聖觀音像。兄弟的主人・土師中知(はじのなかとも)拜了此佛像之後出家,把房屋改成寺廟來供奉。這是淺草寺之始。觀音像,相傳為高一寸八分(約5.5cm)的金色像,由於是非公開的秘藏佛像,故實體不明。其後,大化元年(645年),據說勝海上人為寺院進行整備、經觀音報夢告知而把本尊定為秘藏佛像。至平安時代初期天安元年(857年)(天長5年-828年),延暦寺僧人・円仁(慈覺大師)來寺製造了「お前立ち」(代替秘藏佛像供人參拜)觀音像。故稱淺草寺由勝海開基(創立者),円仁中興開山。雷門與仁王門於天慶5年(942年),安房守平公雅任武藏守的時候創建。淺草寺於文獻首次出現是鎌倉時代的『吾妻鏡』。近世為徳川家的祈願寺,關東有數的觀音靈場,参拜者眾。江戶時代後半,境内「仲見世」地區開始出現商店與芝居小屋,亦有賣藝人集中,成為當時庶民的娛樂中心。直至近代,淺草依然是平民的繁華街,娛樂場所發達,淺草寺作為此處地標。明治初期被指定為公園地、1885年(明治18年)於表参道兩側的「仲見世」漸漸變成近代的磚造建築物。1917年(大正6年)開始上演日本語的喜歌劇「淺草OPERA(淺草オペラ)」,於電影普及之前,大眾演劇盛極一時。第二次世界大戰後的淺草,由於東京都内其他娛樂場所的多樣化發展,而經歷一時衰退。但是作為東京代表性的觀光地,加上羽子板市、燈籠花市等活動,觀光客與善信不絕。寺内雷門-表参道入口之門。切妻造八脚門,左面的是風神像,右面的是雷神像,正式名稱為「風雷神門」,通稱為「雷門」。慶應元年(1865年)被燒毀、1960年(昭和35年)、約1世紀之後以鋼筋混凝土再重建。門内置有實業家松下幸之助於淺草觀音祈願之後病癒,作為報答而寄贈的大燈籠。

Sensō-ji
Distance: 0.6 mi 詳しくは
浅草2-3-1
Taito-ku, Tokyo 111-0032

03-3842-0181

浅草寺(せんそうじ)は、東京都台東区浅草二丁目にある、東京都内最古の寺である。山号は金龍山。本尊は聖観音菩薩(しょうかんのんぼさつ)。元は天台宗に属していたが第二次世界大戦後独立し、聖観音宗の総本山となった。観音菩薩を本尊とすることから「浅草観音」あるいは「浅草の観音様」と通称され、広く親しまれている。東京都内では、唯一の坂東三十三箇所観音霊場の札所(13番)である。江戸三十三箇所観音霊場の札所(1番)でもある。歴史創建 - 平安時代『浅草寺縁起』等にみえる伝承によると、浅草寺の草創の由来は以下のとおりである。推古天皇36年(628年)、宮戸川(現・隅田川)で漁をしていた檜前浜成・竹成(ひのくまのはまなり・たけなり)兄弟の網にかかった仏像があった。これが浅草寺本尊の聖観音(しょうかんのん)像である。この像を拝した兄弟の主人・土師中知(はじのなかとも、「土師真中知」(はじのまなかち)とも)は出家し、自宅を寺に改めて供養した。これが浅草寺の始まりという。その後大化元年(645年)、勝海上人という僧が寺を整備し観音の夢告により本尊を秘仏と定めた。観音像は高さ1寸8分(約5.5センチ)の金色の像と伝わるが、公開されることのない秘仏のためその実体は明らかでない。平安時代初期の天安元年(857年。天長5年(828年)とも)、延暦寺の僧・円仁(慈覚大師)が来寺して「お前立ち」(秘仏の代わりに人々が拝むための像)の観音像を造ったという。これらを機に浅草寺では勝海を開基、円仁を中興開山と称している。天慶5年(942年)、安房守平公雅が武蔵守に任ぜられた際に七堂伽藍を整備したとの伝えがあり、雷門、仁王門(現・宝蔵門)などはこの時の創建といわれる。

金龍山 浅草寺
Distance: 0.7 mi 詳しくは
浅草2-3-1
Taito-ku, Tokyo 111-0032

+81 3-3844-1575

Asakusa Kannon Temple, Tokyo Japan
Distance: 0.7 mi 詳しくは
浅草2丁目3−1
Minato-ku, Tokyo 111-0032

Asakusa Temple
Distance: 0.6 mi 詳しくは
2-3-1 asakusa
Taito-ku, Tokyo

Sensō-ji is an ancient Buddhist temple located in Asakusa, Tokyo, Japan. It is Tokyo's oldest temple, and one of its most significant. Formerly associated with the Tendai sect of Buddhism, it became independent after World War II. Adjacent to the temple is a Shinto shrine, the Asakusa Shrine.HistoryThe temple is dedicated to the bodhisattva Kannon (Avalokiteśvara). According to legend, a statue of the Kannon was found in the Sumida River in 628 by two fishermen, the brothers Hinokuma Hamanari and Hinokuma Takenari. The chief of their village, Hajino Nakamoto, recognized the sanctity of the statue and enshrined it by remodeling his own house into a small temple in Asakusa so that the villagers could worship Kannon.The first temple was founded in 645 AD, which makes it the oldest temple in Tokyo. In the early years of the Tokugawa shogunate, Tokugawa Ieyasu designated Sensō-ji as tutelary temple of the Tokugawa clan.The Nishinomiya Inari shrine is located within the precincts of Sensō-ji and a torii identifies the entry into the hallowed ground of the shrine. A bronze plaque on the gateway structure lists those who contributed to the construction of the torii, which was erected in 1727 (Kyōhō 12, 11th month). During World War II, the temple was bombed and destroyed. It was rebuilt later and is a symbol of rebirth and peace to the Japanese people. In the courtyard there is a tree that was hit by a bomb in the air raids, and it had regrown in the husk of the old tree and is a similar symbol to the temple itself.

雷門 浅草寺
Distance: 0.7 mi 詳しくは
浅草2ー3ー1
Taito-ku, Tokyo 111-0032

浅草寺(Sensoji Temple)
Distance: 0.6 mi 詳しくは
浅草2-3-1
Taito-ku, Tokyo 111-0032

鷲神社
Distance: 0.4 mi 詳しくは
東京都台東区千束3-18-7
Taito-ku, Tokyo 111-0031

03-3876-0010

淺草寺
Distance: 0.6 mi 詳しくは
浅草2丁目3−1
Taito-ku, Tokyo

03-3842-0181

Sensoji Asakusa Jinja
Distance: 0.6 mi 詳しくは
浅草2-3-1
Taito-ku, Tokyo 111-0032

03-3844-1575

Sensoji Buddist Temple
Distance: 0.4 mi 詳しくは
浅草2-3-1
Taito-ku, Tokyo 111-0032

03-3842-0181

浅草 鷲神社 
Distance: 0.4 mi 詳しくは
東京都台東区千束3-18-7
Taito-ku, Tokyo 111-0031

03-3876-0010

Asakusa Kaminari-gate
Distance: 0.7 mi 詳しくは
浅草2-3-1 (2-3-1, Asakusa)
Taito-ku, Tokyo 111-0032

03-3842-0181

Asakusa Shrine (Or Sanja Sama)
Distance: 0.6 mi 詳しくは
2 Chome-3-1 Asakusa, Taito
Taito-ku, Tokyo 111-0032

浄土真宗東本願寺派 本山 東本願寺
Distance: 0.5 mi 詳しくは
西浅草1-5-5
Taito-ku, Tokyo 111-0035

03-3843-9511

飛不動尊
Distance: 0.6 mi 詳しくは
竜泉3-11-11
Taito-ku, Tokyo 110-0012

03-3872-3311

矢先稲荷神社
Distance: 0.3 mi 詳しくは
松が谷2-14-1 (2-14-1, Matsugaya)
Taito-ku, Tokyo 111-0036

03-3844-0652

長國寺
Distance: 0.4 mi 詳しくは
千束3-19-6
Taito-ku, Tokyo 111-0031

03-3841-3910

宋雲院
Distance: 0.5 mi 詳しくは
4-1-12, Higashi-Ueno
Taito-ku, Tokyo

03-3844-3711

清水寺
Distance: 0.3 mi 詳しくは
台東区松が谷2-25-10
Taito-ku, Tokyo 111-0036

03-3844-7672

西徳寺
Distance: 0.4 mi 詳しくは
竜泉1-20-19
Taito-ku, Tokyo 110-0012

緑泉寺
Distance: 0.5 mi 詳しくは
西浅草1-8-5
Taito-ku, Tokyo

伝法院
Distance: 0.6 mi 詳しくは
浅草2丁目3−1
Taito-ku, Tokyo 1110032

03-3842-0181

萬隆寺 曹洞宗
Distance: 0.3 mi 詳しくは
西浅草3丁目27−22
Taito-ku, Tokyo 1110035

03-3841-5302

朝日弁財天
Distance: 0.4 mi 詳しくは
竜泉1-15-9
Taito-ku, Tokyo

世尊寺
Distance: 0.4 mi 詳しくは
根岸3-13-22
Taito-ku, Tokyo 110-0003

03-3872-4795

Landmark 近く 法昌寺

浅草寺 雷門 (Kaminarimon Gate)
Distance: 0.7 mi 詳しくは
一丁目2番 - 3番地
Taito-ku, Tokyo 111-0034

浅草寺 Senso-ji Temple
Distance: 0.7 mi 詳しくは
浅草2丁目
Taito-ku, Tokyo 111-0032

03-3842-0181

Ueno Station
Distance: 0.6 mi 詳しくは
上野Ⅱ 13, 6 Chome-16-7 Ueno, Taito, Tokyo 110-0005,
Taito-ku, Tokyo 110-0005

上野駅(うえのえき)は、東京都台東区上野七丁目および東上野三丁目にある、東日本旅客鉄道(JR東日本)・東京地下鉄(東京メトロ)の駅である。

Sensō-ji
Distance: 0.6 mi 詳しくは
2-3-1, Asakusa, Taito-ku
Shinjuku-ku, Tokyo 111-0032

027-224-6567

Sensō-ji is an ancient Buddhist temple located in Asakusa, Tokyo, Japan. It is Tokyo's oldest temple, and one of its most significant. Formerly associated with the Tendai sect of Buddhism, it became independent after World War II. Adjacent to the temple is a Shinto shrine, the Asakusa Shrine.HistoryThe temple is dedicated to the bodhisattva Kannon (Avalokiteśvara). According to legend, a statue of the Kannon was found in the Sumida River in 628 by two fishermen, the brothers Hinokuma Hamanari and Hinokuma Takenari. The chief of their village, Hajino Nakamoto, recognized the sanctity of the statue and enshrined it by remodeling his own house into a small temple in Asakusa so that the villagers could worship Kannon.The first temple was founded in 645 CE, which makes it the oldest temple in Tokyo. In the early years of the Tokugawa shogunate, Tokugawa Ieyasu designated Sensō-ji as tutelary temple of the Tokugawa clan.The Nishinomiya Inari shrine is located within the precincts of Sensō-ji and a torii identifies the entry into the hallowed ground of the shrine. A bronze plaque on the gateway structure lists those who contributed to the construction of the torii, which was erected in 1727 (Kyōhō 12, 11th month). During World War II, the temple was bombed and destroyed. It was rebuilt later and is a symbol of rebirth and peace to the Japanese people. In the courtyard there is a tree that was hit by a bomb in the air raids, and it had regrown in the husk of the old tree and is a similar symbol to the temple itself.

Sensō-ji
Distance: 0.6 mi 詳しくは
浅草 2丁目3-1
Taito-ku, Tokyo 111-0032

淺草寺(浅草寺),又名金龍山淺草寺,位於日本東京都台東區淺草二丁目,是東京都内历史最悠久的寺院。山號為金龍山。供奉的本尊是聖觀音。原屬天台宗,於第二次世界大戰後獨立,成為聖觀音宗的總本山。觀音菩薩本尊通稱為「淺草觀音」。起源與历史根據寺傳的資料,推古天皇36年(628年),於宮戶川(現・隅田川)捕魚的檜前浜成・竹成(ひのくまのはまなり・たけなり)兄弟於漁網發現了一尊佛像。就是淺草寺本尊的聖觀音像。兄弟的主人・土師中知(はじのなかとも)拜了此佛像之後出家,把房屋改成寺廟來供奉。這是淺草寺之始。觀音像,相傳為高一寸八分(約5.5cm)的金色像,由於是非公開的秘藏佛像,故實體不明。其後,大化元年(645年),據說勝海上人為寺院進行整備、經觀音報夢告知而把本尊定為秘藏佛像。至平安時代初期天安元年(857年)(天長5年-828年),延暦寺僧人・円仁(慈覺大師)來寺製造了「お前立ち」(代替秘藏佛像供人參拜)觀音像。故稱淺草寺由勝海開基(創立者),円仁中興開山。雷門與仁王門於天慶5年(942年),安房守平公雅任武藏守的時候創建。淺草寺於文獻首次出現是鎌倉時代的『吾妻鏡』。近世為徳川家的祈願寺,關東有數的觀音靈場,参拜者眾。江戶時代後半,境内「仲見世」地區開始出現商店與芝居小屋,亦有賣藝人集中,成為當時庶民的娛樂中心。直至近代,淺草依然是平民的繁華街,娛樂場所發達,淺草寺作為此處地標。明治初期被指定為公園地、1885年(明治18年)於表参道兩側的「仲見世」漸漸變成近代的磚造建築物。1917年(大正6年)開始上演日本語的喜歌劇「淺草OPERA(淺草オペラ)」,於電影普及之前,大眾演劇盛極一時。第二次世界大戰後的淺草,由於東京都内其他娛樂場所的多樣化發展,而經歷一時衰退。但是作為東京代表性的觀光地,加上羽子板市、燈籠花市等活動,觀光客與善信不絕。寺内雷門-表参道入口之門。切妻造八脚門,左面的是風神像,右面的是雷神像,正式名稱為「風雷神門」,通稱為「雷門」。慶應元年(1865年)被燒毀、1960年(昭和35年)、約1世紀之後以鋼筋混凝土再重建。門内置有實業家松下幸之助於淺草觀音祈願之後病癒,作為報答而寄贈的大燈籠。

Sensō-ji
Distance: 0.6 mi 詳しくは
浅草2-3-1
Taito-ku, Tokyo 111-0032

03-3842-0181

浅草寺(せんそうじ)は、東京都台東区浅草二丁目にある、東京都内最古の寺である。山号は金龍山。本尊は聖観音菩薩(しょうかんのんぼさつ)。元は天台宗に属していたが第二次世界大戦後独立し、聖観音宗の総本山となった。観音菩薩を本尊とすることから「浅草観音」あるいは「浅草の観音様」と通称され、広く親しまれている。東京都内では、唯一の坂東三十三箇所観音霊場の札所(13番)である。江戸三十三箇所観音霊場の札所(1番)でもある。歴史創建 - 平安時代『浅草寺縁起』等にみえる伝承によると、浅草寺の草創の由来は以下のとおりである。推古天皇36年(628年)、宮戸川(現・隅田川)で漁をしていた檜前浜成・竹成(ひのくまのはまなり・たけなり)兄弟の網にかかった仏像があった。これが浅草寺本尊の聖観音(しょうかんのん)像である。この像を拝した兄弟の主人・土師中知(はじのなかとも、「土師真中知」(はじのまなかち)とも)は出家し、自宅を寺に改めて供養した。これが浅草寺の始まりという。その後大化元年(645年)、勝海上人という僧が寺を整備し観音の夢告により本尊を秘仏と定めた。観音像は高さ1寸8分(約5.5センチ)の金色の像と伝わるが、公開されることのない秘仏のためその実体は明らかでない。平安時代初期の天安元年(857年。天長5年(828年)とも)、延暦寺の僧・円仁(慈覚大師)が来寺して「お前立ち」(秘仏の代わりに人々が拝むための像)の観音像を造ったという。これらを機に浅草寺では勝海を開基、円仁を中興開山と称している。天慶5年(942年)、安房守平公雅が武蔵守に任ぜられた際に七堂伽藍を整備したとの伝えがあり、雷門、仁王門(現・宝蔵門)などはこの時の創建といわれる。

Ueno Station
Distance: 0.6 mi 詳しくは
上野7丁目1-1
Chuo-ku, Tokyo 110-0005

03-3836-0250

Ueno Station is a major railway station in Tokyo's Taitō ward. It is the station used to reach the Ueno district and Ueno Park -- which contains Tokyo National Museum, The National Museum of Western Art, Ueno Zoo, Tokyo University of the Arts and other famous cultural facilities. A major commuter hub, it is also the traditional terminus for long-distance trains from northern Japan, although with the extension of the Shinkansen lines to Tokyo Station this role has diminished in recent years. A similar extension of conventional lines will extend the Takasaki Line, Utsunomiya Line and Joban Line to Tokyo Station via the Ueno-Tokyo Line from March 2015 on existing little-used tracks and a new viaduct.Ueno Station is close to Keisei-Ueno Station, the Tokyo terminus of the Keisei Main Line to Narita Airport Station.

Asakusa Shrine
Distance: 0.6 mi 詳しくは
浅草2-3-1
Taito-ku, Tokyo 111-0032

Asakusa Shrine, also known as Sanja-sama, is one of the most famous Shinto shrines in Tokyo, Japan. Located in Asakusa, the shrine honors the three men who founded the Sensō-ji. Asakusa Shrine is part of a larger grouping of sacred buildings in the area. It can be found on the east side of the Sensō-ji down a street marked by a large stone torii.HistoryAn example of the gongen-zukuri style of architecture, Asakusa Shrine was commissioned by Tokugawa Iemitsu and constructed in 1649 during Japan's Edo Period. It was constructed in order to honor the three men who established and constructed the Sensō-ji. The legend states that two brothers, fishermen named Hinokuma Hamanari and Hinokuma Takenari, found a bosatsu Kannon statuette caught in a fishing-net in the Sumida River on May 17, 628.The third man, a wealthy landlord named Haji no Nakatomo, heard about the discovery and approached the brothers to whom he delivered an impassioned sermon about the Buddha. The brothers were very impressed and subsequently converted to the Buddhist religion. The Kannon statue was consecrated in a small temple by the landlord and the brothers who thereafter devoted their lives to preaching the way of Buddhism. This temple is now known as the Sensō-ji. Asakusa Shrine was built in order to worship these men as deities. The shrine and its surrounding area and buildings have also been the site of many Shinto and Buddhist festivals for centuries. The most important and famous of these festivals is Sanja Matsuri, held in late May.

Asakusa Shrine
Distance: 0.6 mi 詳しくは
浅草2-3-1
Taito-ku, Tokyo 111-0032

Asakusa Shrine, also known as Sanja-sama, is one of the most famous Shinto shrines in Tokyo, Japan. Located in Asakusa, the shrine honors the three men who founded the Sensō-ji. Asakusa Shrine is part of a larger grouping of sacred buildings in the area. It can be found on the east side of the Sensō-ji down a street marked by a large stone torii.HistoryAn example of the gongen-zukuri style of architecture, Asakusa Shrine was commissioned by Tokugawa Iemitsu and constructed in 1649 during Japan's Edo Period. It was constructed in order to honor the three men who established and constructed the Sensō-ji. The legend states that two brothers, fishermen named Hinokuma Hamanari and Hinokuma Takenari, found a bosatsu Kannon statuette caught in a fishing-net in the Sumida River on May 17, 628.The third man, a wealthy landlord named Haji no Nakatomo, heard about the discovery and approached the brothers to whom he delivered an impassioned sermon about the Buddha. The brothers were very impressed and subsequently converted to the Buddhist religion. The Kannon statue was consecrated in a small temple by the landlord and the brothers who thereafter devoted their lives to preaching the way of Buddhism. This temple is now known as the Sensō-ji. Asakusa Shrine was built in order to worship these men as deities. The shrine and its surrounding area and buildings have also been the site of many Shinto and Buddhist festivals for centuries. The most important and famous of these festivals is Sanja Matsuri, held in late May.

Asakusa Kannon Temple, Tokyo Japan
Distance: 0.7 mi 詳しくは
浅草2丁目3−1
Minato-ku, Tokyo 111-0032

Ueno Station
Distance: 0.6 mi 詳しくは
上野7丁目1-1
Taito-ku, Tokyo 110-0015

上野站()位於日本東京都台東區,是東日本旅客鐵道(JR東日本)和東京地下鐵(東京メトロ)的鐵道車站。由於上野站是北行的各線優等列車與新幹線的發車地點,所以有著東京的「北方玄關」的外號。另外,位於地底部份的新幹線月台,亦是全日本唯一一個地下新幹線月台。

Tokyo National Museum
Distance: 0.6 mi 詳しくは
上野公園13-9
Taito-ku, Tokyo 110-8712

東京国立博物館(とうきょうこくりつはくぶつかん)は、日本と東洋の文化財(美術品、考古遺物など)の収集保管、展示公開、調査研究、普及などを目的として独立行政法人国立文化財機構が運営する博物館である。1872年(明治5年)に創設された、日本最古の博物館である。東京都台東区の上野恩賜公園内にある。本館、表慶館、 東洋館、平成館、法隆寺宝物館の5つの展示館と資料館その他の施設からなる。2015年3月31日時点で、国宝87件、重要文化財634件を含む収蔵品の総数は116,268件で、これとは別に、国宝56件、重要文化財256件を含む総数3,064件の寄託品を収蔵している。このうち陳列総件数は約7,200件である。2014年度の来館者数は約191万人。なお、収蔵品中の国宝の件数については、2016年8月に新規指定1件(洛中洛外図)があったため88件となっている。沿革草創期1872年(明治5年)3月、その前年に設置された文部省博物局により、日本最初の「博覧会」が湯島聖堂大成殿(現在の東京都文京区湯島)で開催された。当時の広告や入場券には「文部省博物館」と明記されており、これが日本の「博物館」の始まりであった。東京国立博物館はこの年を創設の年としている。展示品は、翌1873年(明治6年)開催のウィーン万国博覧会への出品予定品が中心であった。当時の錦絵に見られるように、会場にはガラスケースが所狭しと置かれ、書画、骨董、動植物の剥製や標本などが並べられており、展示品のなかでは名古屋城の金鯱(しゃちほこ)が人気を集めた。この博覧会は3月10日から20日間の会期を予定していたが、あまりの人気に入場制限をせざるをえないほどで、会期を再度にわたり延長し、4月末日まで開催された。総入場者数は15万人と推定されている。1873年(明治6年)、「文部省博物館」は太政官正院の「博覧会事務局」(1872年設置)に併合され、場所も湯島から内山下町(現在の東京都千代田区内幸町)に移転した。この年は4月15日から3か月半にわたり、博覧会が開かれ、博覧会終了後は毎月1と6の日に公開された。以後、上野に新しい博物館が建設される1881年までの展示はこの内山下町で行われた。なお、この当時の博物館は動物、植物、鉱物などの標本も収集展示の対象であった。

Tokyo National Museum
Distance: 0.6 mi 詳しくは
上野公園13-9
Taito-ku, Tokyo 110-8712

The Tokyo National Museum, or TNM, established in 1872, is the oldest Japanese national museum, the largest art museum in Japan and one of the largest art museums in the world. The museum collects, houses, and preserves a comprehensive collection of art works and archaeological objects of Asia, focusing on Japan. The museum holds over 110,000 objects, which includes 87 Japanese National Treasure holdings and 610 Important Cultural Property holdings (as of July 2005). The museum also conducts research and organizes educational events related to its collection.The museum is located inside Ueno Park in Taitō, Tokyo. The facilities consist of the,,, as well as, and other facilities. There are restaurants and shops within the museum's premises, as well as outdoor exhibitions and a garden where visitors can enjoy seasonal views.The museum's collections focus on ancient Japanese art and Asian art along the Silk Road. There is also a large collection of Greco-Buddhist art.All information is provided in Japanese, Chinese, English, French, German, Korean, and Spanish.HistoryThe museum came into being in 1872, when the first exhibition was held by the Museum Department of the Ministry of Education at the Taiseiden Hall. This marked the inauguration of the first museum in Japan. Soon after the opening, the museum moved to Uchiyamashita-cho (present Uchisaiwai-cho), then in 1882 moved again to the Ueno Park, where it stands today. Since its establishment, the museum has experienced major challenges such as the Great Kantō earthquake in 1923, and a temporary closing in 1945, during World War II. In more than the 120 years of its history, the museum has gone under much evolution and transformation through organizational reforms and administrative change.

Kaminarimon
Distance: 0.7 mi 詳しくは
雷門1
Taito-ku, Tokyo 111-0032

The Kaminarimon is the outer of two large entrance gates that ultimately leads to the Sensō-ji (the inner being the Hōzōmon) in Asakusa, Tokyo, Japan. The gate, with its lantern and statues, is popular with tourists. It stands 11.7 m tall, 11.4 m wide and covers an area of 69.3 m2. The first gate was built in 941, but the current gate dates from 1960, after the previous gate was destroyed in a fire in 1865.HistoryThe Kaminarimon was first built in 941 by Taira no Kinmasa, a military commander. It was originally located near Komagata, but it was reconstructed in its current location in 1635. This is believed to be when the statues of Raijin and Fūjin were first placed on the gate. The gate has been destroyed many times throughout the ages. Four years after its relocation, the Kaminarimon burned down, and in 1649 Tokugawa Iemitsu rebuilt the gate along with several other of the major structures in the temple complex. The gate burnt to the ground in 1757 and again in 1865. The Kaminarimon's current structure was dedicated in December 1960.FeaturesFour statues are housed in the Kaminarimon, two in the front alcoves and two on the other side. On the front of the gate, the statues of the Shinto gods Fūjin and Raijin are displayed. Fūjin, the god of wind, is located on the east side of the gate, while Raijin, the god of thunder, is located on the west side. The original sculptures were severely damaged in the fire of 1865, with only the heads being saved, and the statues restored for the gate's 1960 reconstruction.

鷲神社(オオトリ神社)酉の市
Distance: 0.4 mi 詳しくは
千束3-18-7
Taito-ku, Tokyo 111-0031

03-3876-0010

江戸時代から続く、酉の市発祥の地、鷲神社

鷲神社(オオトリ神社)酉の市
Distance: 0.4 mi 詳しくは
千束3-18-7
Taito-ku, Tokyo 111-0031

03-3876-0010

江戸時代から続く、酉の市発祥の地、鷲神社

鷲神社
Distance: 0.4 mi 詳しくは
東京都台東区千束3-18-7
Taito-ku, Tokyo 111-0031

03-3876-0010

Kaminarimon
Distance: 0.7 mi 詳しくは
雷門1
Taito-ku, Tokyo 111-0032

雷門(かみなりもん)は、浅草寺の山門。東京都台東区浅草一丁目2番 - 3番地に位置する。正式名称は風雷神門(ふうらいじんもん)であり、「雷門」と書かれた提灯の逆側には「風雷神門」と書かれている。概要門に向かって、右側に風神、左側に雷神が配される、朱塗りの山門である。門の中央には、重さ約700Kgの提灯が吊りさげられており、浅草のランドマークとなっている。日本を象徴する風景として、外国人向けに日本を紹介するパンフレット、お土産のレリーフなどに採用されることが多い。歴史941年、安房国の太守であった平公雅が、武蔵国への配置転換を祈願。翌年、配置転換の願いが叶ったことから、新天地での天下泰平と五穀豊穣を祈願し伽藍などの寄進を行った。初代の雷門に相当する門は、その際に造られたとされる。雷門の呼称は、江戸時代の川柳に初めて登場するが、それ以前のいつの段階から呼ばれるようになったかは不明である。知名度に関しては、雷門の名が書かれた提灯が1795年に初めて奉納されており、浮世絵の題材に用いられたことから、以降、日本各地へ浸透したものと考えられる。山門はしばしば火災により消失しており、江戸時代だけでも2度も建て替えられている。最後の火災は1866年(慶応元年12月14日)であり、以後、100年近く恒久的な建築物としての山門は姿を消す。明治年間から太平洋戦争後にかけては、さまざまな形態の仮設の雷門が登場したと伝えられる。いずれも博覧会の開催や戦勝記念など、その時々のイベント的な要素が強く、素材は鉄骨やコンクリートなどの構造もあったほか、大きさもさまざまであった。1904年の日露戦争終結時には、凱旋門として雷門が建てられている。

淺草寺
Distance: 0.6 mi 詳しくは
浅草2丁目3−1
Taito-ku, Tokyo

03-3842-0181

Asakusa雷門
Distance: 0.7 mi 詳しくは
浅草
Taito-ku, Tokyo 111-0032

浅草 鷲神社 
Distance: 0.4 mi 詳しくは
東京都台東区千束3-18-7
Taito-ku, Tokyo 111-0031

03-3876-0010

酉の市鷲神社
Distance: 0.4 mi 詳しくは
千束3-18-7
Taito-ku, Tokyo

03-3876-0010

矢先稲荷神社
Distance: 0.3 mi 詳しくは
松が谷2-14-1 (2-14-1, Matsugaya)
Taito-ku, Tokyo 111-0036

03-3844-0652

Kan'ei-ji
Distance: 0.7 mi 詳しくは
上野桜木1-14-11
Taito-ku, Tokyo 110-0002

03-3821-4440

寛永寺(かんえいじ)は、東京都台東区上野桜木一丁目にある天台宗関東総本山の寺院。山号は東叡山(とうえいざん)。東叡山寛永寺円頓院と号する。開基(創立者)は徳川家光、開山(初代住職)は天海、本尊は薬師如来である。徳川将軍家の祈祷所・菩提寺であり、徳川歴代将軍15人のうち6人が寛永寺に眠る。17世紀半ばからは皇族が歴代住職を務め、日光山、比叡山をも管轄する天台宗の本山として近世には強大な権勢を誇ったが、慶応4年(1868年)の上野戦争で主要伽藍を焼失した。歴史創建と伽藍整備江戸にあった徳川家の菩提寺のうち、増上寺は中世から存在した寺院であったが、寛永寺は天海を開山とし、徳川家により新たに建立された寺院である。徳川家康・秀忠・家光の3代の将軍が帰依していた天台宗の僧・天海は、江戸に天台宗の拠点となる大寺院を造営したいと考えていた。そのことを知った秀忠は、元和8年(1622年)、現在の上野公園の地を天海に与えた。当時この地には伊勢津藩主・藤堂高虎、弘前藩主・津軽信枚、越後村上藩主・堀直寄の3大名の下屋敷があったが、それらを収公して寺地にあてたものである。秀忠の隠居後、寛永2年(1625年)、3代将軍徳川家光の時に今の東京国立博物館の敷地に本坊(貫主の住坊)が建立された。この年が寛永寺の創立年とされている。当時の年号をとって寺号を「寛永寺」とし、京の都の鬼門(北東)を守る比叡山に対して、「東の比叡山」という意味で山号を「東叡山」とした。

Kan'ei-ji
Distance: 0.7 mi 詳しくは
上野桜木1-14-11
Taito-ku, Tokyo 110-0002

03-3821-4440

寛永寺(かんえいじ)は、東京都台東区上野桜木一丁目にある天台宗関東総本山の寺院。山号は東叡山(とうえいざん)。東叡山寛永寺円頓院と号する。開基(創立者)は徳川家光、開山(初代住職)は天海、本尊は薬師如来である。徳川将軍家の祈祷所・菩提寺であり、徳川歴代将軍15人のうち6人が寛永寺に眠る。17世紀半ばからは皇族が歴代住職を務め、日光山、比叡山をも管轄する天台宗の本山として近世には強大な権勢を誇ったが、慶応4年(1868年)の上野戦争で主要伽藍を焼失した。歴史創建と伽藍整備江戸にあった徳川家の菩提寺のうち、増上寺は中世から存在した寺院であったが、寛永寺は天海を開山とし、徳川家により新たに建立された寺院である。徳川家康・秀忠・家光の3代の将軍が帰依していた天台宗の僧・天海は、江戸に天台宗の拠点となる大寺院を造営したいと考えていた。そのことを知った秀忠は、元和8年(1622年)、現在の上野公園の地を天海に与えた。当時この地には伊勢津藩主・藤堂高虎、弘前藩主・津軽信枚、越後村上藩主・堀直寄の3大名の下屋敷があったが、それらを収公して寺地にあてたものである。秀忠の隠居後、寛永2年(1625年)、3代将軍徳川家光の時に今の東京国立博物館の敷地に本坊(貫主の住坊)が建立された。この年が寛永寺の創立年とされている。当時の年号をとって寺号を「寛永寺」とし、京の都の鬼門(北東)を守る比叡山に対して、「東の比叡山」という意味で山号を「東叡山」とした。

Asakusa Market Tokyo
Distance: 0.6 mi 詳しくは
浅草
Taito-ku, Tokyo

Asakusa Station (Tsukuba Express)
Distance: 0.5 mi 詳しくは
西浅草三丁目1番11号
Taito-ku, Tokyo

Asakusa Station is an underground railway station on the Tsukuba Express line in the Asakusa district of Taito, Tokyo, Japan, operated by the private railway operator Metropolitan Intercity Railway Company. It is numbered "03".While this station is situated relatively close to the station complex of the same name serving the Ginza Line, the Asakusa Line and Tobu Railway, there are no transfer passageways between these two stations. Passengers transferring between these stations must transfer at street level, as the latter station is located 600 meters to the east.LinesAsakusa Station is served by the Tsukuba Express from Akihabara to Tsukuba.HistoryThe station opened on August 24, 2005.Surrounding areaThe station is about 300m to the west of Sensō-ji temple.The Rox department store can be reached from the southeast of the station, and the Asakusa View Hotel is located at the northeast corner of the station. The station is also surrounded by a variety of restaurants, theaters, pachinko parlors and an amusement park.

Kan'ei-ji
Distance: 0.7 mi 詳しくは
上野桜木1-14-11
Bunkyo-ku, Tokyo 110-0002

Tōeizan Kan'ei-ji Endon-in is a Tendai Buddhist temple in Tokyo, Japan, founded in 1625 during the Kan'ei era by Tenkai, in an attempt to emulate the powerful religious center Enryaku-ji, in Kyoto. The main object of worship is.It was named in a reference both to the Enryaku-ji's location atop Mount Hiei, and also after the era during which it was erected, like Enryaku-ji . Because it was one of the two Tokugawa bodaiji and because it was destroyed in the closing days of the war that put an end to the Tokugawa shogunate, it is inextricably linked to the Tokugawa shoguns.Once a great complex, it used to occupy the entire heights north and east of Shinobazu Pond and the plains where Ueno Station now stands. It had immense wealth, power and prestige, and it once consisted of over 30 buildings. Of the 15 Tokugawa shōguns, six are buried here.Many temple structures were destroyed in the great Meireki fire of 1657. A new hall was constructed inside the enclosure of Kan'ei-ji in 1698. The temple and its numerous annexes were almost completely destroyed during the Boshin War's Battle of Ueno and never restored. Much of the site where it once stood was confiscated and is now occupied by Ueno Park.

Yoshiwara
Distance: 0.6 mi 詳しくは
千束3-20-2
Taito-ku, Tokyo 111-0031

Yoshiwara was a famous in Edo, present-day Tōkyō, Japan.In the early 17th century, there was widespread male and female prostitution throughout the cities of Kyoto, Edo, and Osaka. To counter this, an order of Tokugawa Hidetada of the Tokugawa shogunate restricted prostitution to designated city districts. These districts were Shimabara for Kyōto, Shinmachi for Ōsaka and Yoshiwara for Edo . A leading motive for the establishment of these districts was the Tokugawa shogunate attempt to prevent the nouveau riche chōnin from engaging in political intrigue.HistoryThe Yoshiwara was created in the city of Edo, near what is today known as Nihonbashi, near the start of the busy Tōkaidō that leads to western Kyoto in western Japan. In 1656, due to the need for space as the city grew, the government decided to relocate Yoshiwara and plans were made to move the district to its present location north of Asakusa on the outskirts of the city.The old Yoshiwara district burned down (along with much of the city) in the Meireki fire of 1657; it was rebuilt in the new location, when it was renamed Shin Yoshiwara (New Yoshiwara), the old location being called Moto Yoshiwara (Original Yoshiwara); eventually the "Shin" was dropped, and the new district became known simply as the Yoshiwara.

忍びの里 伊賀産を味わう in 浅草
Distance: 0.6 mi 詳しくは
浅草1-39-6 金玉堂横 アンテナショップ伊賀産立寄処
Taito-ku, Tokyo 111-0032

0358077664

伊賀市は三重県の北西部に位置し、「伊賀忍者の里」として知られ、俳聖 松尾芭蕉の生誕の地としても知られています。 寒暖差の激しい内陸型気候ということもあり、三重県内でも有数の米どころで、日本穀物検定協会が実施した「米の食味ランキング」で特Aを4年連続で獲得するなど、農業の盛んな地域です。また、畜産業も盛んで、肉牛の成長に最適な気候も相まって、味・肉質ともに良質な「伊賀牛」が飼育され、三重ブランドに認定されています。 菜種の栽培も盛んに行われ、収穫した菜種を絞った菜種油「七の花」を製造、販売しています。

Local Business 近く 法昌寺

日本海
距離: 0.0 mi 詳しくは
松が谷4-27-10
Shinjuku-ku, Tokyo

03-3842-4044

やきとりあん
距離: 0.0 mi 詳しくは
松が谷4-8-6
Taito-ku, Tokyo

0338423851

Caferest&bar Garden
距離: 0.1 mi 詳しくは
言問通り
Taito-ku, Tokyo

Garden
距離: 0.1 mi 詳しくは
入谷1-2-3
Shinjuku-ku, Tokyo

03-3875-7626

ときわ食堂
距離: 0.1 mi 詳しくは
入谷1丁目1−2
Taito-ku, Tokyo 1100013

03-3847-8845

Dee Dee
距離: 0.1 mi 詳しくは
台東区松が谷4-15-3
Taito-ku, Tokyo

0338471415

lux di classe (ルクス ディクラッセ)
距離: 0.1 mi 詳しくは
東京都台東区入谷1-10-11
Taito-ku, Tokyo 110-0013

03-3876-6634

入谷食堂
距離: 0.1 mi 詳しくは
入谷2-1-4
Taito-ku, Tokyo

03-3873-5129

Chamcham - チャムチャム
距離: 0.1 mi 詳しくは
入谷1-4-4
Taito-ku, Tokyo

03-3871-7599

村田屋酒店
距離: 0.1 mi 詳しくは
東京都台東区松が谷3-11-14
Taito-ku, Tokyo

03-3844-0812

松屋 入谷店
距離: 0.2 mi 詳しくは
北上野2-31-6 スプリーム・北上野1F
Taito-ku, Tokyo 110-0014

03-5827-0133

台東区生涯学習センター Taito Lifelong Learning Center
距離: 0.2 mi 詳しくは
東京都台東区西浅草3丁目25−16
Taito-ku, Tokyo 111-8621

03-5246-5827

いりや画廊
距離: 0.2 mi 詳しくは
北上野2-30-2
Taito-ku, Tokyo 110-0014

池波正太郎記念文庫
距離: 0.2 mi 詳しくは
西浅草3-25-16 台東区生涯学習センター1階
Taito-ku, Tokyo 111-8621

03-5246-5915

金竜小学校
距離: 0.2 mi 詳しくは
千束1丁目9−21
Taito-ku, Tokyo 111-0031

03-3871-9893

えびす丸
距離: 0.2 mi 詳しくは
東京都台東区松が谷3丁目13-1
Taito-ku, Tokyo 111-0036

03-3845-0503

合羽橋珈琲
距離: 0.2 mi 詳しくは
3-25-11
Taito-ku, Tokyo 111-0035

03-5828-0308

馬刺 桜なべ 三富
距離: 0.2 mi 詳しくは
入谷1-6-1
Taito-ku, Tokyo 110-0013

03-3872-6213

ひなと家(広島風お好み焼屋)
距離: 0.2 mi 詳しくは
西浅草2-10-10
Taito-ku, Tokyo

03-3841-1799

家康うどん
距離: 0.2 mi 詳しくは
入谷1-23-2 川田ビル 1F
Taito-ku, Tokyo 110-0013

03-3874-8789