Pacifico Yokohama, officially known as, is a convention and exhibition center in Nishi-ku, Yokohama, Kanagawa, Japan. The center located in the western tip of waterfront Minato Mirai 21 district is one of the largest MICE venues in the nation.The Conference Center and Yokohama Grand InterContinental Hotel were completed first on July 29, 1991 with the Exhibition Hall subsequently completed on October 12. On April 25, 1994, National Convention Hall of Yokohama was completed. In 2001 it was designated the main press centre for the 2002 FIFA World Cup and the Exhibition Hall was expanded.The word "Pacifico" which stands for "Pacific" is derived from the Latin "pacificus", primarily meaning "peaceful" or "quiet". Pacifico Yokohama is also used as a music venue.Past events 2007 Worldcon2012 Type-Moon Fes.
The Yokohama Landmark Tower is the second tallest building and 4th tallest structure in Japan, standing 296.3m high. It is located in the Minato Mirai 21 district of Yokohama city, right next to Yokohama Museum of Art. Work on the building was finished in 1993. When built, it was the tallest building in Japan until it was surpassed by Abeno Harukas in 2012. When opened, it had the highest observation deck in Japan.The building contains a five-star hotel which occupies floors 49-70, with 603 rooms in total. The lower 48 floors contain shops, restaurants, clinics, and offices. The building contains two tuned mass dampers on the (hidden) 71st floor on opposite corners of the building.On the 69th floor there is an observatory, Sky Garden, from which one can see a 360-degree view of the city, and on clear days Mount Fuji.The tower contains what were at their inauguration the world's second fastest elevators, which reach speeds of 12.5m/s (45.0km/h). This speed allows the elevator to reach the 69th floor in approximately 40 seconds. The elevators' speed record was surpassed by elevators of Taipei 101 (60.6 km/h, 37.7 mi/h) in 2004.The building was designed by the architecture and engineering division of Mitsubishi Estate, now Mitsubishi Jisho Sekkei and Hugh Stubbins and Associates, later KlingStubbins.
Minato Mirai 21, is the central business district of Yokohama, Japan. Initially developed in the 1980s, Minato Mirai 21 was designed as a large master-planned development and new urban center planned to connect Yokohama's traditionally important areas and commercial centers of Kannai and the Yokohama Station area.Today, Minato Mirai is a major center for business, shopping, and tourism, attracting visitors and businesspersons throughout the Greater Tokyo Area. The business district is host to several major hotels, office towers including the Yokohama Landmark Tower, the Pacifico Yokohama convention center, art museums, and numerous cafés and shops in shopping centers and along its central pedestrian mall. The area continues to be developed as originally envisioned in the 1980s.OverviewMinato Mirai 21 was originally proposed as one of Yokohama's six major development plans by the mayor of Yokohama, Ichio Asukata, in 1965. After several assessments and review sessions, actual construction started in 1983. The area where it is located was once known as Mitsubishi Heavy Industries Yokohama shipyard and the Japanese National Railways classification yard, Takashima wharf and Shinko wharf of Port of Yokohama. Conducted as an urban renewal and reclaimed land project, the port and industrial areas once divided the two city centers of Kannai and the Yokohama Station area. With the development of Minato Mirai 21, the two city centers were linked and now form part of the business and central 'core' of Yokohama. The name "Minato Mirai 21", was selected by a public opinion poll, and means "Port of the Future the 21".
The is a historical building that is used as a complex that includes a shopping mall, banquet hall, and event venues. The complex, officially known as the, was originally used as customs buildings, and has two sections: Warehouse No.1 and No.2. It is operated by Yokohama Akarenga Co. Ltd., and located at the Port of Yokohama in Naka-ku, Yokohama, Kanagawa, Japan.HistoryIn the late 19th century, the Yokohama city government worked on constructing new harbour facilities, and the first reclamation work was begun in 1899. The work, completed in 1905, was followed by expansion work which ended a year later. Planned by a Japanese architect and a government official, Tsumaki Yorinaka, the current Building No. 2 was constructed in 1911, and the current Building No. 1 was erected in 1913. Both were to be used as customs houses.When the 1923 Great Kantō earthquake struck Yokohama, the red brick buildings were damaged, but suffered less than other buildings due to their reinforced structure with iron implanted between the bricks. Repair work continued until 1930, and after World War II, the buildings were requisitioned by the American occupation troops between 1945 and 1956. After the buildings were returned to Japan, their use decreased with the advent of containerization, and the buildings ended their role as customs houses in 1989.In 1992, Yokohama city acquired jurisdiction over the buildings, and restoration work was carried out from 1994 to 1999. This work, in which the roof and structure of the buildings were strengthened, was conducted by Takenaka Corporation, a Japanese architectural company. After the inside of the buildings was renovated, they were opened as the Yokohama Red Brick Warehouse on April 12, 2002.
Marinos Town is a football (soccer) venue in Yokohama, Japan. The official name is "Yokohama F.Marinos MM21 Training Center". It is the head office and training facility of the Yokohama F.Marinos. It is located in the Minato Mirai 21 (Nishi-ku) area of Yokohama. The closest station to Marinos Town is Shin-Takashima Station on the Minato Mirai Line.Before moving to Marinos Town, the Yokohama F.Marinos trained in Totsuka training center (Totsuka-ku) and had their front office at Shin-Koyasu (Kanagawa-ku). This was considered to be detrimental to the smooth running of the club.The construction plan was announced on November 29, 2004. Work start of training pitches and shops on June 17, 2006, and other facilities on January 27, 2007. This new training facility has the clubhouse, front office and training pitches all in one location to aid communication between players and staff. In addition, it is more conveniently located near to Yokohama Station and Shin-Takashima Station for easy fan access. Marinos Town also contains a number of futsal pitches which are available for public hire.However, some controversy has been caused by the building of Marinos Town. The large expense of the project has meant that the finances of the team have become stretched. Supporters of the club point to the release of players such as Tatsuhiko Kubo, Daisuke Oku and Dutra as proof of this. Indeed, there is a certain amount of displeasure directed towards chairman Shigeo Hidaritomo because of these problems.
Kanagawa Station 距離: 0.1 mi詳しくは 神奈川区青木町1-1 Yokohama, Kanagawa 221-0057
Kanagawa Station is a railway station on the Keikyu Main Line in Kanagawa-ku, Yokohama, Kanagawa Prefecture, Japan, operated by the private railway operator Keikyu.LinesKanagawa Station is served by the Keikyu Main Line, and lies 21.5 km from the starting point of the Keikyu Main Line at Shinagawa Station, in Tokyo.HistoryThe station opened on December 24, 1905, as a station on the Keihin Electric Railway. It closed on June 22, 1929, but reopened as Aokibashi Station on March 29, 1930. Six days later, it was renamed Keihin Kanagawa Station. The station was renamed Kanagawa Station on April 20, 1956. The platforms were lengthened in 1971, and a new station building was completed in February 1992.