Akiba88 決して前にないように日本を探検する

御寺泉涌寺別院 雲龍院, Kyoto-shi Kyoto


京都市東山区泉涌寺山内町36
Kyoto-shi, Kyoto 605-0977

075−541−3916

御寺泉涌寺の別院。山号は瑠璃山。雲龍院は応安五年(一三七二)後光厳天皇の御建立にして、後、同所に後円融天皇、康応元年(一三八九)龍華殿を御建立せられ、御宸翰を下して妙法写経を始められる。両帝は屡々行幸になり開山竹厳聖皐上人に聞法受戒せらる。晏駕に先立ちて剃髪染衣せられ、上人の引導を受けて背後の山に埋葬し奉ったのである。 開山上人は応永九年(一四〇二)に入寂され、応永十二年の盂蘭盆会の夜には早くも諸堂を焼失したが、二十年後には後小松天皇の行幸により、応永三十六年の頃には全安上人再建を見事に遂げている。 次いで称光天皇の崩御、後に御父後小松天皇の崩御、共に当院の聖汎上人、全安上人の奉仕によりて先代と同所に埋葬申し上げている。間もなく応仁の兵乱となり、文明二年(一四七〇)には全山焦土と化し、僅かに後光厳、後円融天皇の御尊像を残すのみとなった。併し文明十四年、後花園天皇の十三回の御国忌を雲龍院に於いて奉修し得たことは復興の事を偲ばせる。 明応八年(一四九九)後円融天皇の御影を土佐光信に画がかして勅賛を御土御門天皇にお願い申し上げ、之が今日重要文化財として保存されている。翌年、後土御門天皇崩御遊ばされ、泉涌寺に御葬送申し上げる、その御使用の御黒戸御殿は文亀二年、後柏原天皇より下賜され妙法修殿と称し写経の道場とせられたのである。戦国時代より桃山時代を経て、徳川の始め中興の祖、如周宗師が雲龍、龍華両院を合併して雲龍院のみとす、この事が御水尾天皇の叡聞に達し造営費御下賜の恩命に浴し写経の道場を現在の位置に再建せられる。たまたま寛永十九年が本願、後円融天皇二百五十回の御忌に相当するを以て御水尾天皇より写経会に要する仏具百余点の御寄付を賜りて立派に再興を遂げた。 如周和尚以後、徳川泰平の御代本願天皇の後国忌の折々に御下賜金を賜りて諸堂の修理を行い、この間鎮守堂、鐘楼等の建立がなされ東西に僧坊を設けて諸方より各宗の門徒集まり、研鑽を励み多くの俊英を輩出した。皇室との御縁故は天保十四年以降光格天皇の皇妃を始め、仁孝天皇両皇女、孝明天皇の両皇女を後山に葬り奉ってより再び深くなり玄関、方丈、勅使門を賜り次いで歴代の御尊牌を奉安する霊明殿は慶応二年に始まり、孝明天皇、明治天皇、英照皇太后の思し召しにより明治二年現存の様に再建された。

Attractions/Things to Do 近く 御寺泉涌寺別院 雲龍院

総本山智積院
Distance: 0.8 mi 詳しくは
東山区東大路通り七条下る東瓦町964番地
Kyoto-shi, Kyoto 605-0951

075-541-5361

陶芸体験 京都瑞光窯-ずいこうがま
Distance: 0.5 mi 詳しくは
東山区八坂上町385−5
Kyoto-shi, Kyoto 605-0827

075-744-6644

http://www.taiken-kiyomizu.com/ 清水寺・東福寺で陶芸体験を開催しています。コースは、電動ロクロ、手びねり、絵付けの3コースを取り揃えております。 観光や、グループ・カップルでのご利用、大切な方への手作りのプレゼントづくりの際は是非お立ち寄りください。

Buddhist Temple 近く 御寺泉涌寺別院 雲龍院

Fushimi Inari-taisha
Distance: 0.8 mi 詳しくは
伏見区深草藪之内町68
Kyoto-shi, Kyoto 612-0882

075-641-7331

Fushimi Inari Taisha is the head shrine of Inari, located in Fushimi-ku, Kyoto, Japan. The shrine sits at the base of a mountain also named Inari which is 233 metres above sea level, and includes trails up the mountain to many smaller shrines which span 4 kilometers and takes approximately 2 hours to walk up.Since early Japan, Inari was seen as the patron of business, and merchants and manufacturers have traditionally worshipped Inari. Each of the torii at Fushimi Inari Taisha is donated by a Japanese business. First and foremost, though, Inari is the god of rice.This popular shrine is said to have as many as 32,000 sub-shrines (bunsha) throughout Japan.HistoryThe shrine became the object of imperial patronage during the early Heian period. In 965, Emperor Murakami decreed that messengers carry written accounts of important events to the guardian kami of Japan. These heihaku were initially presented to 16 shrines, including the Inari Shrine.From 1871 through 1946, Fushimi Inari-taisha was officially designated one of the '', meaning that it stood in the first rank of government supported shrines.StructuresThe earliest structures were built in 711 on the Inariyama hill in southwestern Kyoto, but the shrine was re-located in 816 on the request of the monk Kūkai. The main shrine structure was built in 1499. At the bottom of the hill are the main gate and the. Behind them, in the middle of the mountain, the is reachable by a path lined with thousands of torii. To the top of the mountain are tens of thousands of for private worship.

Fushimi Inari-taisha
Distance: 0.8 mi 詳しくは
Fushimi-ku
Kyoto-shi, Kyoto 612-0882

伏見稻荷大社(伏見稲荷大社)是一位於日本京都市伏見區內的神社,是遍及日本全國各地約四萬多所的稻荷神社之總本社,以境內所擁有的「千本鳥居」聞名。簡介伏見稻荷大社位於稻荷山的山麓,在傳統上整個稻荷山的範圍都被視為是神域(聖地)的範圍。伏見稻荷大社主要是祀奉以宇迦之御魂大神為首的諸位稻荷神,自古以來就是農業與商業的神明,除此之外也配祀包括佐田彥大神、大宮能賣大神、田中大神與四大神等其他的神明。由於每年都有大量的香客前來神社祭拜求取農作豐收、生意興隆、交通安全,使得該神社成為京都地區香火最盛的神社之一。另外,起源於江戶時代的習俗,前來此地許願的人們往往會捐款在神社境內豎立一座鳥居來表達對神明的敬意,使得伏見稻荷大社的範圍內豎有數量驚人的大小鳥居,而以「千本鳥居」之名聞名日本全國乃至於海外。捐款豎立鳥居的單位包含個人、公司行號乃至於各地的商會組織,目前現存的鳥居,最早可以追溯到明治年間。在神社的分類上,伏見稻荷大社屬於式內社(被延喜式神名帳所收錄的神社)中的名神大社(祭祀知名神明、自古以來就非常靈驗的神社)等級,為二十二社之一,舊時神社社格屬官幣大社等級。歷史相傳伏見稻荷大社是在奈良時代的711年(和銅4年)2月19日時,由伊侶具秦公奉命在伊奈利山(稻荷山)三峰設置,用以祭祀秦氏世代以來的守護神(氏神)也是農耕之神的稻荷神,並將神社命名為「伊奈利社」(「伊奈利是日文中「稻生」的發音直接轉譯)。伏見稻荷大社的社家(世襲神社內神職人員一職的家族)曾經出過多位學者,其中又以江戶時代中期的國學者荷田春滿最為知名。今日伏見稻荷大社境內可以見到被特別保存下來的荷田春滿舊宅,在一旁則可以見到原本是為了祭祀荷田春滿所設、目前已獨立而出的東丸神社。東丸神社前的小徑旁的牆上可以見到大量的繪馬,是長年來來到此地求取考運的學子為了祈福而懸掛。

Fushimi Inari-taisha
Distance: 0.8 mi 詳しくは
伏見区深草薮之内町68番地
Uji-shi, Kyoto 612-0882

075-641-7331

伏見稲荷大社(ふしみいなりたいしゃ)は京都市伏見区にある神社。旧称は稲荷神社。式内社(名神大社)、二十二社(上七社)の一社。旧社格は官幣大社で、現在は神社本庁に属さない単立神社。稲荷山の麓に本殿があり、稲荷山全体を神域とする。全国に約3万社あるといわれる稲荷神社の総本社である。初詣では近畿地方の社寺で最多の参拝者を集める(日本国内第4位〔2010年〕)。現存する旧社家は大西家。祭神祭神は以下の五柱。これらの神々は稲荷大神の広大な神徳の神名化とされている。主祭神である宇迦之御魂大神を中央の下社、佐田彦大神を中社、大宮能売大神を上社に据え、明応8年(1499年)に本殿に合祀された左右の摂社、田中大神・四大神とともに、五柱の神を一宇相殿(一つの社殿に合祀する形)に祀っている。 宇迦之御魂大神 (うかのみたまのおおかみ) - 下社(中央座) 佐田彦大神 (さたひこのおおかみ)- 中社(北座) 大宮能売大神(おおみやのめのおおかみ) - 上社(南座) 田中大神(たなかのおおかみ) - 下社摂社(最北座) 四大神 (しのおおかみ) - 中社摂社(最南座) 稲荷神は元来、五穀豊穣を司る神であったが、時代が下って、商売繁昌・産業興隆・家内安全・交通安全・芸能上達の守護神としても信仰されるようになった。歴史「秦氏の祖霊として創建」の縁起「イナリ」の縁起としては『山城国風土記』にあったとされるものが有名である。(大意)風土記にはこうある。イナリは秦中家忌寸などの遠い祖先の秦氏族「伊侶具」は、稲作で裕福だった。ところが餅を使って的として矢を射ったところ、餅が白鳥に代わって飛び立ち、この山に降りて稲が成ったのでこれを社名とした。後になって子孫はその過ちを悔いて社の木を抜き家に植えて祭った。いまでは、木を植えて根付けば福が来て、根付かなければ福が来ないという。 この秦氏について、もともと山城国紀伊郡深草近辺に在住していたことが見え(「秦大津父」『日本書紀』欽明紀)、また、

京都稻荷神社
Distance: 0.8 mi 詳しくは
Kyoto
Kyoto-shi, Kyoto

075-641-7331

東福寺
Distance: 0.4 mi 詳しくは
東山区本町15-778
Kyoto-shi, Kyoto 605-0981

075-561-0087

Tōfuku-ji
Distance: 0.4 mi 詳しくは
東山区本町15丁目778
Kyoto-shi, Kyoto 605-0981

075-561-0087

Tōfuku-ji is a Buddhist temple in Higashiyama-ku in Kyoto, Japan. Tōfuku-ji takes its name from two temples in Nara, Tōdai-ji and Kōfuku-ji. It is one of the so-called Kyoto Gozan or "five great Zen temples of Kyoto". Its honorary sangō prefix is Enichi-san.HistoryTōfuku-ji was founded in 1236 by the imperial chancellor Kujō Michiie. He appointed the monk Enni as founding priest, who had studied Rinzai Zen Buddhism in China under the monk Wuzhun Shifan. The temple was burned but rebuilt in the 15th century according to original plans. Tofuku-ji was one of the five temples of the Five Mountain System.AbbotsIn 1486 Ryōan Keigo became the 171st abbot of Tōfuku-ji. At the end of the 16th century Ankokuji Ekei was appointed abbot. From 1980 to 2009 Tōfuku-ji has been led by head abbot Keidō Fukushima.

Sanjūsangen-dō
Distance: 0.9 mi 詳しくは
東山区三十三間堂廻り町657
Kyoto-shi, Kyoto 605-0941

三十三間堂(さんじゅうさんげんどう)は京都府京都市東山区にある仏堂。建物の正式名称は蓮華王院本堂(れんげおういんほんどう)。同じ京都市東山区にある天台宗妙法院の境外仏堂であり、同院が所有・管理している。元は後白河上皇が自身の離宮内に創建した仏堂。本尊は千手観音で、蓮華王院は千手観音の別称・蓮華王に由来する。沿革この地には、もともと後白河上皇が離宮として建てた法住寺殿があった。その広大な法住寺殿の一画に建てられたのが蓮華王院本堂、今に言う三十三間堂である。上皇が平清盛に建立の資材協力を命じて旧暦の長寛2年12月17日(西暦1165年1月30日)に完成したという。創建当時は五重塔なども建つ本格的な寺院であったが、建長元年(1249年)の火災で焼失した。文永3年(1266年)に本堂のみが再建されている。現在「三十三間堂」と称される堂がそれであり、当時は朱塗りの外装で、内装も極彩色で飾られていたという。建築様式は和様に属する。桃山時代には、豊臣秀吉の東山大仏(方広寺)造営により、三十三間堂もその境内に含まれ、周囲の土塀や門などが整備された(『伽藍』の項参照)。「三十三間堂」の名称は、間面記法による表記「三十三間四面」(#構造)に由来する。「33」は観音に縁のある数字で、『法華経』等に観音菩薩が33種の姿に変じて衆生を救うと説かれることによる。俗に「三十三間堂の仏の数は三万三千三十三体」というのは、本尊と脇仏の一千一体がそれぞれ33に化身するからである。江戸時代には各藩の弓術家により本堂西軒下(長さ約121m)で矢を射る「通し矢」の舞台となった。縁の北端に的を置き、縁の南端から軒天井に当たらぬよう矢を射抜くのである(右上浮世絵画像参照)。「通し矢」の名もこの「軒下を通す」ということからきている。強弓を強く射なければ到底軒下を射通すことができない。それゆえ弓術家の名誉となったのである。その伝統に因み、現在は「楊枝のお加持」大法要と同日(1月中旬)に、本堂西側の射程60mの特設射場で矢を射る「三十三間堂大的全国大会」が行われる。弓道をたしなむ新成人参加者が振袖袴姿で行射する場面は、しばしばニュース番組等で取り上げられる。一般的には「通し矢」と呼ばれているが、60mは弓道競技の「遠的」の射程であり、軒高による制限もないから、かつての通し矢とはまったく違うものである。

Tōfuku-ji
Distance: 0.4 mi 詳しくは
東山区本町15丁目778
Kyoto-shi, Kyoto 605-0981

東福寺(とうふくじ)是位在日本京都府京都市東山區本町的寺院,臨濟宗東福寺派大本山。山號「慧日山」(えにちさん)。本尊釋迦如來、開基(創立者)為九條道家、開山(初代住持)為聖一國師圓爾,在京都五山中位居第四位。境内的通天橋附近是紅葉名所。東福寺本坊庭園由重森三玲於1939年設計完成之庭園,於2014年被指定名勝。廣大的方丈建築在東西南北各設置了庭園,因為佛教「八相成道」之法義,而稱為「八相之庭」。以鎌倉時代庭園質樸剛健的風格為基調,融合現代藝術的抽象構成,是現代禪宗庭園的傑作。外部連結臨済宗大本山 東福寺相關項目 尼子勝久 名偵探柯南 迷宮的十字路參考文獻 井上靖、塚本善隆監修、大岡信、福島俊翁著『古寺巡礼京都18 東福寺』、淡交社、1977 竹村俊則『昭和京都名所図会 洛東上』駸々堂、1980 『週刊朝日百科 日本の国宝』71号(豊国神社ほか)、朝日新聞社、1998 『日本歴史地名大系 京都市の地名』、平凡社 『角川日本地名大辞典 京都府』、角川書店 『国史大辞典』、吉川弘文館 「特集:東福寺の中世彫刻」『MUSEUM』591号、中央公論事業出版、2004外部連結 臨濟宗大本山 東福寺

Tōfuku-ji
Distance: 0.4 mi 詳しくは
本町十五丁目778番地
Kyoto-shi, Kyoto 605-0981

075-561-0087

東福寺(とうふくじ)は、京都市東山区本町十五丁目にある臨済宗東福寺派大本山の寺院。山号を慧日山(えにちさん)と号する。本尊は釈迦如来、開基(創立者)は、九条道家、開山(初代住職)は円爾である。京都五山の第四位の禅寺として中世、近世を通じて栄えた。明治の廃仏毀釈で規模が縮小されたとはいえ、今なお25か寺の塔頭(山内寺院)を有する大寺院である。歴史東福寺は京都市東山区の東南端、伏見区と境を接するあたりにある。この地には延長2年(924年)に藤原忠平によって建てられた藤原氏の氏寺・法性寺の巨大な伽藍があった(法性寺は、JR・京阪東福寺駅近くに小寺院として存続している)。嘉禎2年(1236年)、九条道家(摂政)は、この地に高さ5丈(約15メートル)の釈迦像を安置する大寺院を建立することを発願、寺名は奈良の東大寺、興福寺の二大寺から1字ずつ取って「東福寺」とした。5丈の釈迦像を安置する仏殿の建設工事は延応元年(1239年)から始めて、完成したのは建長7年(1255年)であった。高さ5丈の本尊釈迦像は元応元年(1319年)の火災で焼失、14世紀半ば頃に再興されるが、明治14年(1881年)の火災で再び焼失している。なお、東福寺には巨大な「仏手」(現存部分の長さ2メートル)が保管されており、旧本尊像の左手部分のみが明治の火災の際に救い出されたものと推定されている。これは創建時の本尊ではなく、14世紀に再興された本尊像の遺物であるが、本尊の「高さ5丈」というのはあながち誇張ではなかったことがわかる。

Tofuku-ji Temple
Distance: 0.4 mi 詳しくは
伏見区深草本寺山町1−4
Kyoto-shi, Kyoto 605-0981

Sanjūsangen-dō
Distance: 0.9 mi 詳しくは
東山区三十三間堂廻り町657
Kyoto-shi, Kyoto 605-0941

is a Buddhist temple in Higashiyama District of Kyoto, Japan. Officially known as "Rengeō-in" (蓮華王院), or Hall of the Lotus King, Sanjūsangen-dō belongs to and is run by the Myoho-in temple, a part of the Tendai school of Buddhism. The temple name literally means Hall with thirty three spaces between columns, describing the architecture of the long main hall of the temple.HistoryTaira no Kiyomori completed the temple under order of Emperor Go-Shirakawa in 1164. The temple complex suffered a fire in 1249 and only the main hall was rebuilt in 1266. In January, the temple has an event known as the Rite of the Willow (柳枝のお加持), where worshippers are touched on the head with a sacred willow branch to cure and prevent headaches. A popular archery tournament known as the Tōshiya (通し矢) has also been held here, beside the West veranda, since the Edo period. The duel between the famous warrior Miyamoto Musashi and Yoshioka Denshichirō, leader of the Yoshioka-ryū, is popularly believed to have been fought just outside Sanjūsangen-dō in 1604.Important featuresThe main deity of the temple is Sahasrabhuja-arya-avalokiteśvara or the Thousand Armed Kannon. The statue of the main deity was created by the Kamakura sculptor Tankei and is a National Treasure of Japan. The temple also contains one thousand life-size statues of the Thousand Armed Kannon which stand on both the right and left sides of the main statue in 10 rows and 50 columns. Of these, 124 statues are from the original temple, rescued from the fire of 1249, while the remaining 876 statues were constructed in the 13th century. The statues are made of Japanese cypress clad in gold leaf. Around the 1000 Kannon statues stand 28 statues of guardian deities. There are also two famous statues of Fūjin and Raijin.

Fushimi Inari-taisha
Distance: 0.8 mi 詳しくは
京都府
Kyoto-shi, Kyoto

075-641-7331

Il Fushimi Inari Taisha è il principale santuario dedicato al kami Inari, situato a Fushimi-ku, a Kyōto in Giappone. Il santuario si trova alla base di una montagna chiamata anch'essa Inari, che è a 233 metri dal livello del mare e che comprende diversi sentieri verso altri santuari minori.Dai tempi antichi in Giappone Inari è sempre stato visto come il patrono degli affari, e sia commercianti che artigiani tradizionalmente venerano Inari. In primo luogo, tuttavia, Inari è il dio del riso. Ognuno dei torii al Fushimi Inari-taisha è stato donato da un'azienda giapponese.Questo popolare santuario si dice abbia ben 32 000 sotto-santuari in tutto il Giappone.StoriaIl santuario divenne oggetto del mecenatismo imperiale durante la prima parte del Periodo Heian. Nel 965 l'Imperatore Murakami decretò che i messaggeri portassero dei resoconti scritti degli eventi importanti ai kami guardiani del Giappone. Questi heihaku si presentarono inizialmente a 16 santuari, tra cui anche il Fushimi Inari-taisha.Dal 1871 al 1946, il santuario di Inari è stato ufficialmente designato uno dei '', ciò significa che si trovava nel primo rango dei santuari.Il santuario attira diversi milioni di fedeli per il Capodanno giapponese, nel 2006 la polizia ha dichiarato che per tre giorni furono presenti 2,69 milioni di persone, soprattutto dal Giappone occidentale.

東福寺通天橋
Distance: 0.4 mi 詳しくは
東山区本町15丁目778
Kyoto-shi, Kyoto 605-0981

075-561-0087

真言宗智山派 総本山智積院
Distance: 0.8 mi 詳しくは
東山区東大路通り七条下る 東瓦町964番地
Kyoto-shi, Kyoto 605-0951

075-541-5361

戒光寺
Distance: 0.3 mi 詳しくは
東山区泉涌寺山内町29
Kyoto-shi, Kyoto 605-0977

075-561-5209

総本山智積院
Distance: 0.8 mi 詳しくは
東山区東大路通り七条下る東瓦町964番地
Kyoto-shi, Kyoto 605-0951

075-541-5361

今熊野観音寺
Distance: 0.2 mi 詳しくは
東山区泉涌寺山内町32
Kyoto-shi, Kyoto 605-0977

(075)561-5511

大本山東福寺
Distance: 0.4 mi 詳しくは
京都府京都市東山区本町15丁目
Kyoto-shi, Kyoto

雲龍院
Distance: 0.0 mi 詳しくは
東山区泉涌寺山内町36
Kyoto-shi, Kyoto 605-0977

075-541-3916

光明院
Distance: 0.4 mi 詳しくは
東山区本町15丁目809
Kyoto-shi, Kyoto 605-0981

075-561-7317

Tofukuji
Distance: 0.4 mi 詳しくは
東山区本町15丁目778
Kyoto-shi, Kyoto 605-0981

075-561-0087

伏見稲荷山
Distance: 0.6 mi 詳しくは
伏見区深草薮之内町68
Kyoto-shi, Kyoto 612-0882 

075-641-7331

勝林寺
Distance: 0.4 mi 詳しくは
東山区本町15-795
Kyoto-shi, Kyoto 6050981

075-561-4311

法住寺
Distance: 0.8 mi 詳しくは
東山区三十三間堂廻り 655
Kyoto-shi, Kyoto 605-0941

075-561-4137

Tofu ku Temple, Kyoto
Distance: 0.4 mi 詳しくは
東山区本町15丁目778
Kyoto-shi, Kyoto 605-0981

泉湧寺
Distance: 0.1 mi 詳しくは
東山区泉涌寺山内町27
Kyoto-shi, Kyoto 605-0977

075-561-1551

毘沙門堂 勝林寺
Distance: 0.4 mi 詳しくは
東山区本町15-795
Kyoto-shi, Kyoto 605-0981

075-561-4311

Sennyū-ji
Distance: 0.1 mi 詳しくは
東山区泉涌寺山内町36
Kyoto-shi, Kyoto 605-0977

075-561-1551

Sennyū-ji, formerly written as, is a Buddhist temple in Higashiyama-ku in Kyoto, Japan. For centuries, Sennyū-ji was a mortuary temple for aristocrats and the imperial house. Located here are the official tombs of Emperor Shijō and many of the emperors who came after him.HistorySennyū-ji was founded in the early Heian period. The origin of this temple, which is commonly called Mitera or Mi-dera, can be traced back to the Tenchō era (824-834) when the priest Kūkai established a small temple in this location. That modest structure and community were initially known as Hōrin-ji. The major buildings in Sennyū-ji was very much reconstructed and enlarged in the early 13th century.Tsukinowa no misasagi Emperor Go-Horikawa and Emperor Shijō were the first to be enshrined in an Imperial mausoleum at Sennyū-ji. It was called Tsukinowa no misasagi.Go-Momozono is also enshrined in Tsukinowa no misasagi along with his immediate Imperial predecessors since Emperor Go-Mizunoo -- Meishō, Go-Kōmyō, Go-Sai, Reigen, Higashiyama, Nakamikado, Sakuramachi, Momozono and Go-Sakuramachi.

東福寺 臥雲橋
Distance: 0.4 mi 詳しくは
京都市東山区本町15丁目
Kyoto-shi, Kyoto

075-561-0087

眼力大社
Distance: 0.6 mi 詳しくは
伏見区深草藪之内町68
Kyoto-shi, Kyoto 612-0882

075-641-7331

Landmark 近く 御寺泉涌寺別院 雲龍院

Fushimi Inari-taisha
Distance: 0.8 mi 詳しくは
伏見区深草藪之内町68
Kyoto-shi, Kyoto 612-0882

075-641-7331

Fushimi Inari Taisha is the head shrine of Inari, located in Fushimi-ku, Kyoto, Japan. The shrine sits at the base of a mountain also named Inari which is 233 metres above sea level, and includes trails up the mountain to many smaller shrines which span 4 kilometers and takes approximately 2 hours to walk up.Since early Japan, Inari was seen as the patron of business, and merchants and manufacturers have traditionally worshipped Inari. Each of the torii at Fushimi Inari Taisha is donated by a Japanese business. First and foremost, though, Inari is the god of rice.This popular shrine is said to have as many as 32,000 sub-shrines (bunsha) throughout Japan.HistoryThe shrine became the object of imperial patronage during the early Heian period. In 965, Emperor Murakami decreed that messengers carry written accounts of important events to the guardian kami of Japan. These heihaku were initially presented to 16 shrines, including the Inari Shrine.From 1871 through 1946, Fushimi Inari-taisha was officially designated one of the '', meaning that it stood in the first rank of government supported shrines.StructuresThe earliest structures were built in 711 on the Inariyama hill in southwestern Kyoto, but the shrine was re-located in 816 on the request of the monk Kūkai. The main shrine structure was built in 1499. At the bottom of the hill are the main gate and the. Behind them, in the middle of the mountain, the is reachable by a path lined with thousands of torii. To the top of the mountain are tens of thousands of for private worship.

Fushimi Inari-taisha
Distance: 0.8 mi 詳しくは
Fushimi-ku
Kyoto-shi, Kyoto 612-0882

伏見稻荷大社(伏見稲荷大社)是一位於日本京都市伏見區內的神社,是遍及日本全國各地約四萬多所的稻荷神社之總本社,以境內所擁有的「千本鳥居」聞名。簡介伏見稻荷大社位於稻荷山的山麓,在傳統上整個稻荷山的範圍都被視為是神域(聖地)的範圍。伏見稻荷大社主要是祀奉以宇迦之御魂大神為首的諸位稻荷神,自古以來就是農業與商業的神明,除此之外也配祀包括佐田彥大神、大宮能賣大神、田中大神與四大神等其他的神明。由於每年都有大量的香客前來神社祭拜求取農作豐收、生意興隆、交通安全,使得該神社成為京都地區香火最盛的神社之一。另外,起源於江戶時代的習俗,前來此地許願的人們往往會捐款在神社境內豎立一座鳥居來表達對神明的敬意,使得伏見稻荷大社的範圍內豎有數量驚人的大小鳥居,而以「千本鳥居」之名聞名日本全國乃至於海外。捐款豎立鳥居的單位包含個人、公司行號乃至於各地的商會組織,目前現存的鳥居,最早可以追溯到明治年間。在神社的分類上,伏見稻荷大社屬於式內社(被延喜式神名帳所收錄的神社)中的名神大社(祭祀知名神明、自古以來就非常靈驗的神社)等級,為二十二社之一,舊時神社社格屬官幣大社等級。歷史相傳伏見稻荷大社是在奈良時代的711年(和銅4年)2月19日時,由伊侶具秦公奉命在伊奈利山(稻荷山)三峰設置,用以祭祀秦氏世代以來的守護神(氏神)也是農耕之神的稻荷神,並將神社命名為「伊奈利社」(「伊奈利是日文中「稻生」的發音直接轉譯)。伏見稻荷大社的社家(世襲神社內神職人員一職的家族)曾經出過多位學者,其中又以江戶時代中期的國學者荷田春滿最為知名。今日伏見稻荷大社境內可以見到被特別保存下來的荷田春滿舊宅,在一旁則可以見到原本是為了祭祀荷田春滿所設、目前已獨立而出的東丸神社。東丸神社前的小徑旁的牆上可以見到大量的繪馬,是長年來來到此地求取考運的學子為了祈福而懸掛。

Fushimi Inari-taisha
Distance: 0.8 mi 詳しくは
伏見区深草薮之内町68番地
Uji-shi, Kyoto 612-0882

075-641-7331

伏見稲荷大社(ふしみいなりたいしゃ)は京都市伏見区にある神社。旧称は稲荷神社。式内社(名神大社)、二十二社(上七社)の一社。旧社格は官幣大社で、現在は神社本庁に属さない単立神社。稲荷山の麓に本殿があり、稲荷山全体を神域とする。全国に約3万社あるといわれる稲荷神社の総本社である。初詣では近畿地方の社寺で最多の参拝者を集める(日本国内第4位〔2010年〕)。現存する旧社家は大西家。祭神祭神は以下の五柱。これらの神々は稲荷大神の広大な神徳の神名化とされている。主祭神である宇迦之御魂大神を中央の下社、佐田彦大神を中社、大宮能売大神を上社に据え、明応8年(1499年)に本殿に合祀された左右の摂社、田中大神・四大神とともに、五柱の神を一宇相殿(一つの社殿に合祀する形)に祀っている。 宇迦之御魂大神 (うかのみたまのおおかみ) - 下社(中央座) 佐田彦大神 (さたひこのおおかみ)- 中社(北座) 大宮能売大神(おおみやのめのおおかみ) - 上社(南座) 田中大神(たなかのおおかみ) - 下社摂社(最北座) 四大神 (しのおおかみ) - 中社摂社(最南座) 稲荷神は元来、五穀豊穣を司る神であったが、時代が下って、商売繁昌・産業興隆・家内安全・交通安全・芸能上達の守護神としても信仰されるようになった。歴史「秦氏の祖霊として創建」の縁起「イナリ」の縁起としては『山城国風土記』にあったとされるものが有名である。(大意)風土記にはこうある。イナリは秦中家忌寸などの遠い祖先の秦氏族「伊侶具」は、稲作で裕福だった。ところが餅を使って的として矢を射ったところ、餅が白鳥に代わって飛び立ち、この山に降りて稲が成ったのでこれを社名とした。後になって子孫はその過ちを悔いて社の木を抜き家に植えて祭った。いまでは、木を植えて根付けば福が来て、根付かなければ福が来ないという。 この秦氏について、もともと山城国紀伊郡深草近辺に在住していたことが見え(「秦大津父」『日本書紀』欽明紀)、また、

伏見稲荷大社
Distance: 0.8 mi 詳しくは
伏見区深草藪之内町68
Kyoto-shi, Kyoto 612-0882

075-641-7331

Fushimi-Inari Shrine
Distance: 0.8 mi 詳しくは
伏見区深草藪之内町68
Kyoto-shi, Kyoto 612-0882

075-641-7331

伏見稲荷大社 (Fushimi Inari Shrine) 京都
Distance: 0.8 mi 詳しくは
伏見区深草藪之内町68番地
Kyoto-shi, Kyoto 612-0882

075-641-7331

Sanjūsangen-dō
Distance: 0.9 mi 詳しくは
東山区三十三間堂廻り町657
Kyoto-shi, Kyoto 605-0941

三十三間堂(さんじゅうさんげんどう)は京都府京都市東山区にある仏堂。建物の正式名称は蓮華王院本堂(れんげおういんほんどう)。同じ京都市東山区にある天台宗妙法院の境外仏堂であり、同院が所有・管理している。元は後白河上皇が自身の離宮内に創建した仏堂。本尊は千手観音で、蓮華王院は千手観音の別称・蓮華王に由来する。沿革この地には、もともと後白河上皇が離宮として建てた法住寺殿があった。その広大な法住寺殿の一画に建てられたのが蓮華王院本堂、今に言う三十三間堂である。上皇が平清盛に建立の資材協力を命じて旧暦の長寛2年12月17日(西暦1165年1月30日)に完成したという。創建当時は五重塔なども建つ本格的な寺院であったが、建長元年(1249年)の火災で焼失した。文永3年(1266年)に本堂のみが再建されている。現在「三十三間堂」と称される堂がそれであり、当時は朱塗りの外装で、内装も極彩色で飾られていたという。建築様式は和様に属する。桃山時代には、豊臣秀吉の東山大仏(方広寺)造営により、三十三間堂もその境内に含まれ、周囲の土塀や門などが整備された(『伽藍』の項参照)。「三十三間堂」の名称は、間面記法による表記「三十三間四面」(#構造)に由来する。「33」は観音に縁のある数字で、『法華経』等に観音菩薩が33種の姿に変じて衆生を救うと説かれることによる。俗に「三十三間堂の仏の数は三万三千三十三体」というのは、本尊と脇仏の一千一体がそれぞれ33に化身するからである。江戸時代には各藩の弓術家により本堂西軒下(長さ約121m)で矢を射る「通し矢」の舞台となった。縁の北端に的を置き、縁の南端から軒天井に当たらぬよう矢を射抜くのである(右上浮世絵画像参照)。「通し矢」の名もこの「軒下を通す」ということからきている。強弓を強く射なければ到底軒下を射通すことができない。それゆえ弓術家の名誉となったのである。その伝統に因み、現在は「楊枝のお加持」大法要と同日(1月中旬)に、本堂西側の射程60mの特設射場で矢を射る「三十三間堂大的全国大会」が行われる。弓道をたしなむ新成人参加者が振袖袴姿で行射する場面は、しばしばニュース番組等で取り上げられる。一般的には「通し矢」と呼ばれているが、60mは弓道競技の「遠的」の射程であり、軒高による制限もないから、かつての通し矢とはまったく違うものである。

Sanjūsangen-dō
Distance: 0.9 mi 詳しくは
東山区三十三間堂廻り町657
Kyoto-shi, Kyoto 605-0941

三十三間堂(さんじゅうさんげんどう)は京都府京都市東山区にある仏堂。建物の正式名称は蓮華王院本堂(れんげおういんほんどう)。同じ京都市東山区にある天台宗妙法院の境外仏堂であり、同院が所有・管理している。元は後白河上皇が自身の離宮内に創建した仏堂。本尊は千手観音で、蓮華王院は千手観音の別称・蓮華王に由来する。沿革この地には、もともと後白河上皇が離宮として建てた法住寺殿があった。その広大な法住寺殿の一画に建てられたのが蓮華王院本堂、今に言う三十三間堂である。上皇が平清盛に建立の資材協力を命じて旧暦の長寛2年12月17日(西暦1165年1月30日)に完成したという。創建当時は五重塔なども建つ本格的な寺院であったが、建長元年(1249年)の火災で焼失した。文永3年(1266年)に本堂のみが再建されている。現在「三十三間堂」と称される堂がそれであり、当時は朱塗りの外装で、内装も極彩色で飾られていたという。建築様式は和様に属する。桃山時代には、豊臣秀吉の東山大仏(方広寺)造営により、三十三間堂もその境内に含まれ、周囲の土塀や門などが整備された(『伽藍』の項参照)。「三十三間堂」の名称は、間面記法による表記「三十三間四面」(#構造)に由来する。「33」は観音に縁のある数字で、『法華経』等に観音菩薩が33種の姿に変じて衆生を救うと説かれることによる。俗に「三十三間堂の仏の数は三万三千三十三体」というのは、本尊と脇仏の一千一体がそれぞれ33に化身するからである。江戸時代には各藩の弓術家により本堂西軒下(長さ約121m)で矢を射る「通し矢」の舞台となった。縁の北端に的を置き、縁の南端から軒天井に当たらぬよう矢を射抜くのである(右上浮世絵画像参照)。「通し矢」の名もこの「軒下を通す」ということからきている。強弓を強く射なければ到底軒下を射通すことができない。それゆえ弓術家の名誉となったのである。その伝統に因み、現在は「楊枝のお加持」大法要と同日(1月中旬)に、本堂西側の射程60mの特設射場で矢を射る「三十三間堂大的全国大会」が行われる。弓道をたしなむ新成人参加者が振袖袴姿で行射する場面は、しばしばニュース番組等で取り上げられる。一般的には「通し矢」と呼ばれているが、60mは弓道競技の「遠的」の射程であり、軒高による制限もないから、かつての通し矢とはまったく違うものである。

Tōfuku-ji
Distance: 0.4 mi 詳しくは
東山区本町15丁目778
Kyoto-shi, Kyoto 605-0981

東福寺(とうふくじ)是位在日本京都府京都市東山區本町的寺院,臨濟宗東福寺派大本山。山號「慧日山」(えにちさん)。本尊釋迦如來、開基(創立者)為九條道家、開山(初代住持)為聖一國師圓爾,在京都五山中位居第四位。境内的通天橋附近是紅葉名所。東福寺本坊庭園由重森三玲於1939年設計完成之庭園,於2014年被指定名勝。廣大的方丈建築在東西南北各設置了庭園,因為佛教「八相成道」之法義,而稱為「八相之庭」。以鎌倉時代庭園質樸剛健的風格為基調,融合現代藝術的抽象構成,是現代禪宗庭園的傑作。外部連結臨済宗大本山 東福寺相關項目 尼子勝久 名偵探柯南 迷宮的十字路參考文獻 井上靖、塚本善隆監修、大岡信、福島俊翁著『古寺巡礼京都18 東福寺』、淡交社、1977 竹村俊則『昭和京都名所図会 洛東上』駸々堂、1980 『週刊朝日百科 日本の国宝』71号(豊国神社ほか)、朝日新聞社、1998 『日本歴史地名大系 京都市の地名』、平凡社 『角川日本地名大辞典 京都府』、角川書店 『国史大辞典』、吉川弘文館 「特集:東福寺の中世彫刻」『MUSEUM』591号、中央公論事業出版、2004外部連結 臨濟宗大本山 東福寺

Tōfuku-ji
Distance: 0.4 mi 詳しくは
本町十五丁目778番地
Kyoto-shi, Kyoto 605-0981

075-561-0087

東福寺(とうふくじ)は、京都市東山区本町十五丁目にある臨済宗東福寺派大本山の寺院。山号を慧日山(えにちさん)と号する。本尊は釈迦如来、開基(創立者)は、九条道家、開山(初代住職)は円爾である。京都五山の第四位の禅寺として中世、近世を通じて栄えた。明治の廃仏毀釈で規模が縮小されたとはいえ、今なお25か寺の塔頭(山内寺院)を有する大寺院である。歴史東福寺は京都市東山区の東南端、伏見区と境を接するあたりにある。この地には延長2年(924年)に藤原忠平によって建てられた藤原氏の氏寺・法性寺の巨大な伽藍があった(法性寺は、JR・京阪東福寺駅近くに小寺院として存続している)。嘉禎2年(1236年)、九条道家(摂政)は、この地に高さ5丈(約15メートル)の釈迦像を安置する大寺院を建立することを発願、寺名は奈良の東大寺、興福寺の二大寺から1字ずつ取って「東福寺」とした。5丈の釈迦像を安置する仏殿の建設工事は延応元年(1239年)から始めて、完成したのは建長7年(1255年)であった。高さ5丈の本尊釈迦像は元応元年(1319年)の火災で焼失、14世紀半ば頃に再興されるが、明治14年(1881年)の火災で再び焼失している。なお、東福寺には巨大な「仏手」(現存部分の長さ2メートル)が保管されており、旧本尊像の左手部分のみが明治の火災の際に救い出されたものと推定されている。これは創建時の本尊ではなく、14世紀に再興された本尊像の遺物であるが、本尊の「高さ5丈」というのはあながち誇張ではなかったことがわかる。

Tōfuku-ji
Distance: 0.4 mi 詳しくは
本町十五丁目778番地
Kyoto-shi, Kyoto 605-0981

075-561-0087

東福寺(とうふくじ)は、京都市東山区本町十五丁目にある臨済宗東福寺派大本山の寺院。山号を慧日山(えにちさん)と号する。本尊は釈迦如来、開基(創立者)は、九条道家、開山(初代住職)は円爾である。京都五山の第四位の禅寺として中世、近世を通じて栄えた。明治の廃仏毀釈で規模が縮小されたとはいえ、今なお25か寺の塔頭(山内寺院)を有する大寺院である。歴史東福寺は京都市東山区の東南端、伏見区と境を接するあたりにある。この地には延長2年(924年)に藤原忠平によって建てられた藤原氏の氏寺・法性寺の巨大な伽藍があった(法性寺は、JR・京阪東福寺駅近くに小寺院として存続している)。嘉禎2年(1236年)、九条道家(摂政)は、この地に高さ5丈(約15メートル)の釈迦像を安置する大寺院を建立することを発願、寺名は奈良の東大寺、興福寺の二大寺から1字ずつ取って「東福寺」とした。5丈の釈迦像を安置する仏殿の建設工事は延応元年(1239年)から始めて、完成したのは建長7年(1255年)であった。高さ5丈の本尊釈迦像は元応元年(1319年)の火災で焼失、14世紀半ば頃に再興されるが、明治14年(1881年)の火災で再び焼失している。なお、東福寺には巨大な「仏手」(現存部分の長さ2メートル)が保管されており、旧本尊像の左手部分のみが明治の火災の際に救い出されたものと推定されている。これは創建時の本尊ではなく、14世紀に再興された本尊像の遺物であるが、本尊の「高さ5丈」というのはあながち誇張ではなかったことがわかる。

Sanjūsangen-dō
Distance: 0.9 mi 詳しくは
東山区三十三間堂廻り町657
Kyoto-shi, Kyoto 605-0941

is a Buddhist temple in Higashiyama District of Kyoto, Japan. Officially known as "Rengeō-in" (蓮華王院), or Hall of the Lotus King, Sanjūsangen-dō belongs to and is run by the Myoho-in temple, a part of the Tendai school of Buddhism. The temple name literally means Hall with thirty three spaces between columns, describing the architecture of the long main hall of the temple.HistoryTaira no Kiyomori completed the temple under order of Emperor Go-Shirakawa in 1164. The temple complex suffered a fire in 1249 and only the main hall was rebuilt in 1266. In January, the temple has an event known as the Rite of the Willow (柳枝のお加持), where worshippers are touched on the head with a sacred willow branch to cure and prevent headaches. A popular archery tournament known as the Tōshiya (通し矢) has also been held here, beside the West veranda, since the Edo period. The duel between the famous warrior Miyamoto Musashi and Yoshioka Denshichirō, leader of the Yoshioka-ryū, is popularly believed to have been fought just outside Sanjūsangen-dō in 1604.Important featuresThe main deity of the temple is Sahasrabhuja-arya-avalokiteśvara or the Thousand Armed Kannon. The statue of the main deity was created by the Kamakura sculptor Tankei and is a National Treasure of Japan. The temple also contains one thousand life-size statues of the Thousand Armed Kannon which stand on both the right and left sides of the main statue in 10 rows and 50 columns. Of these, 124 statues are from the original temple, rescued from the fire of 1249, while the remaining 876 statues were constructed in the 13th century. The statues are made of Japanese cypress clad in gold leaf. Around the 1000 Kannon statues stand 28 statues of guardian deities. There are also two famous statues of Fūjin and Raijin.

Sanjūsangen-dō
Distance: 0.9 mi 詳しくは
三十三間堂廻り町657
Kyoto-shi, Kyoto 605-0941

三十三間堂(さんじゅうさんげんどう)是位在日本京都府京都市東山區的天台宗妙法院境外佛堂。建物之正式名稱是蓮華王院本堂(れんげおういんほんどう)。本尊千手觀音、開基(創立者)為後白河上皇。原為平清盛受後白河上皇之勅命,在上皇的離宮・法住寺殿內創建的佛堂。京都一間為1.8公尺,故江戶年代以前的三十三間堂約59.4公尺長,江戶年代曾於此比試六十公尺遠距離射箭(一般比試為27公尺),現建築長度倍增為120公尺,仍稱之為「三十三間」。周邊情報京都國立博物館豐國神社方廣寺(「國家安康」之梵鐘)耳塚養源院智積院妙法院京都女子大學河井寛次郎記念館關連項目江戶三十三間堂外部連結 蓮華王院 三十三間堂

Sanjūsangen-dō
Distance: 0.9 mi 詳しくは
三十三間堂廻り町657
Kyoto-shi, Kyoto 605-0941

三十三間堂(さんじゅうさんげんどう)是位在日本京都府京都市東山區的天台宗妙法院境外佛堂。建物之正式名稱是蓮華王院本堂(れんげおういんほんどう)。本尊千手觀音、開基(創立者)為後白河上皇。原為平清盛受後白河上皇之勅命,在上皇的離宮・法住寺殿內創建的佛堂。京都一間為1.8公尺,故江戶年代以前的三十三間堂約59.4公尺長,江戶年代曾於此比試六十公尺遠距離射箭(一般比試為27公尺),現建築長度倍增為120公尺,仍稱之為「三十三間」。周邊情報京都國立博物館豐國神社方廣寺(「國家安康」之梵鐘)耳塚養源院智積院妙法院京都女子大學河井寛次郎記念館關連項目江戶三十三間堂外部連結 蓮華王院 三十三間堂

伏見稻荷神社
Distance: 0.9 mi 詳しくは
伏見区深草薮ノ内町68
Kyoto-shi, Kyoto 612-0882

075-641-7331

Kinkakuji (Golden) Temple
Distance: 0.9 mi 詳しくは
北区金閣寺町1
Kyoto-shi, Kyoto 603-8361

075-461-0013

Fushimi Inari-taisha
Distance: 0.8 mi 詳しくは
京都府
Kyoto-shi, Kyoto 612-0804

est un sanctuaire shinto fondé en 711 et dédié aux divinités de l'agriculture et plus particulièrement au kami Inari. Il se situe à Fushimi-ku à Kyoto au Japon.Ce sanctuaire est surtout connu pour ses milliers de torii vermillon formant un chemin sur la colline sur laquelle le temple est construit. Ces torii sont pour la plupart des dons faits par des particuliers, des familles ou des entreprises à Inari. Le nom des donateurs figure souvent sur les montants du torii. Le coût d’un torii valait en août 2016 entre et.Le kami Inari représente le protecteur des céréales, plus particulièrement du riz et il a été ainsi historiquement associé avec la richesse, ce qui peut expliquer la présence de ces milliers de torii.La superficie totale du sanctuaire est de. En 2015, on estimait que de personnes venaient chaque année y faire leur première prière de l’année (appelée hatsumōde).Le sanctuaire apparaît dans le film Mémoires d'une Geisha sorti en 2005.

総本山智積院
Distance: 0.8 mi 詳しくは
東山区東大路通り七条下る東瓦町964番地
Kyoto-shi, Kyoto 605-0951

075-541-5361

Fujimi Inari
Distance: 0.8 mi 詳しくは
伏見区深草藪之内町68
Kyoto-shi, Kyoto 612-0882

075-641-7331

Fushimi Inari-taisha
Distance: 0.8 mi 詳しくは
Fushimi-ku
Kyoto-shi, Kyoto

075-641-7331

Der Fushimi Inari-Taisha ist ein Shintō-Schrein im Stadtbezirk Fushimi der Stadt Kyōto.Er ist dem Kami Inari gewidmet und ist der Hauptschrein von etwa einem Drittel aller Inari-Schreine in Japan. Er gehört zu den ältesten und bekanntesten Shintō-Schreinen in Kyōto. Darüber hinaus zählt er auch die meisten Besucher aller Shintō-Schreine in Japan, besonders zu Neujahr (vgl. Hatsumōde) und zum uma no hi im Februar, dem japanischen Tag des Pferdes, an dem der Schrein seit 708 das − von allen Inari-Schreinen ebenfalls begangene − Hatsu-uma-matsuri ausrichtet. Im Fushimi Inari-Taisha heißt es allerdings Hatsu-uma-tai-sha und dauert volle 21 Tage.Besonders bekannt sind die Alleen aus Tausenden von scharlachroten Torii auf dem Gelände des Fushimi Inari-Taisha, welche alle Spenden von Personen, Familien oder Unternehmen sind. Sie führen einen Hügel hinauf, auf dessen Spitze, ungewöhnlich für einen Shintō-Schrein, das Allerheiligste (in diesem Fall ein Spiegel) öffentlich einsehbar ist.Der Fushimi Inari-Taisha gehört zu den wenigen Schreinen (tanritsu-jinja genannt), die nicht nach Kriegsende dem neu gegründeten Dachverband Jinja Honchō („Vereinigung der Shintō-Schreine“) beitraten.LegendenDie Hügel, auf dem der Schrein liegt, sollen einmal einem Mann namens Kadata-ryūtoda gehört haben. Nach seinem Tod soll er in den Himmel gefahren sein. Der irdische Ort, wo diese Himmelfahrt begann, ist ein Heiligtum im Fushimi Inari-Taisha und wird durch einen Zaun geschützt.

Inari Station
Distance: 0.9 mi 詳しくは
伏見区深草稲荷御前町
Kyoto-shi, Kyoto 612-0881

稻荷車站()是一位於日本京都府京都市伏見區,由西日本旅客鐵道(JR西日本)所經營的鐵路車站。稻荷車站是JR西日本所屬的奈良線之沿線車站,在站區內保存有一座建於1879年、日本國鐵系統之下現存最古老的(ランプ小屋,一種用於儲放燈油、燃料等危險物品的磚造建築),被列為準鐵道紀念物名單內。由於稻荷車站與京都著名的名勝、伏見稻荷大社的正門入口僅有一條街道之隔,因此成為觀光客與香客參訪神社時最常利用的交通門戶,車站內的部分屋柱也特別設計成朱紅色,以便與伏見稻荷大社最著名的景點——千本鳥居——相呼應。稻荷車站在2000年時,入選第一回近畿車站百選(近畿の駅百選)。自JR西日本稻荷車站往西徒步約5分鐘步程,可以見到隸屬於京阪電氣鐵道的。相鄰車站 西日本旅客鐵道 ' 奈良線 京都路快速、快速、區間快速 通過 -稻荷'-曾經存在的路線 鐵道省(國有鐵道) 東海道本線(舊線) 山科-稻荷(-京都)圖片集

新熊野神社
Distance: 0.6 mi 詳しくは
東山区今熊野椥ノ森町42
Kyoto-shi, Kyoto 605-0971

075-561-4892

石峰寺
Distance: 0.9 mi 詳しくは
伏見区深草石峰寺山町26
Kyoto-shi, Kyoto 612-0883

075-641-0792

ハイアットリージェンシー京都
Distance: 0.9 mi 詳しくは
東山区三十三間堂廻り644番地2
Kyoto-shi, Kyoto 605-0941

+81 75 541 1234

ハイアットリージェンシー京都(ハイアットリージェンシーきょうと、英称:Hyatt Regency Kyoto)は、京都市東山区三十三間堂にあるホテルである。ハイアットホテルアンドリゾーツの1つである。運営は東山ホールディング(代表取締役社長 デストリバッツ・ザビエル・アルフレッド)。概要1971年に京都パークホテルとして開業したホテルは、開業時は2階建ての小規模なホテルだったが、1980年に現在の建物に建て替えられた。しかし、経営不振により2004年12月にモルガン・スタンレーに売却された。2005年1月から7か月をかけて内部が全面的に改装され、2006年3月15日に、ハイアットリージェンシー京都としてリニューアルオープンした。また、2013年にはオリックス不動産へ譲渡されている。標準の客室は、旧京都パークホテルの客室3室を2室に改造して、30平方メートルの広さに拡大している。客室数はスイートルーム4室を含む全189室。3つのレストランと、バー、スパ、フィットネスセンターがある。隣接する三十三間堂を含むこのホテルの一帯は、平安時代の末期、当時の朝廷の最高権力者だった後白河法皇の院御所である「法住寺殿」があった。設備東山(日本料理)Touzanバーザ・グリルトラットリア セッテ(イタリア料理)RIRAKU スパ アンド フィットネスなど交通アクセス 鉄道 JR京都駅下車、車で5分 京阪電気鉄道七条駅下車、徒歩5分 京都市営バス「東山七条」または「博物館三十三間堂前」バス停下車 京都急行バス(プリンセスラインバス)「東山七条」バス停下車

東丸神社
Distance: 0.9 mi 詳しくは
伏見区深草藪之内町36
Kyoto-shi, Kyoto 612-0882

075-641-4693

Sennyū-ji
Distance: 0.1 mi 詳しくは
東山区泉涌寺山内町36
Kyoto-shi, Kyoto 605-0977

075-561-1551

Sennyū-ji, formerly written as, is a Buddhist temple in Higashiyama-ku in Kyoto, Japan. For centuries, Sennyū-ji was a mortuary temple for aristocrats and the imperial house. Located here are the official tombs of Emperor Shijō and many of the emperors who came after him.HistorySennyū-ji was founded in the early Heian period. The origin of this temple, which is commonly called Mitera or Mi-dera, can be traced back to the Tenchō era (824-834) when the priest Kūkai established a small temple in this location. That modest structure and community were initially known as Hōrin-ji. The major buildings in Sennyū-ji was very much reconstructed and enlarged in the early 13th century.Tsukinowa no misasagi Emperor Go-Horikawa and Emperor Shijō were the first to be enshrined in an Imperial mausoleum at Sennyū-ji. It was called Tsukinowa no misasagi.Go-Momozono is also enshrined in Tsukinowa no misasagi along with his immediate Imperial predecessors since Emperor Go-Mizunoo -- Meishō, Go-Kōmyō, Go-Sai, Reigen, Higashiyama, Nakamikado, Sakuramachi, Momozono and Go-Sakuramachi.

Sennyū-ji
Distance: 0.1 mi 詳しくは
東山区泉涌寺山内町36
Kyoto-shi, Kyoto 605-0977

075-561-1551

Sennyū-ji, formerly written as, is a Buddhist temple in Higashiyama-ku in Kyoto, Japan. For centuries, Sennyū-ji was a mortuary temple for aristocrats and the imperial house. Located here are the official tombs of Emperor Shijō and many of the emperors who came after him.HistorySennyū-ji was founded in the early Heian period. The origin of this temple, which is commonly called Mitera or Mi-dera, can be traced back to the Tenchō era (824-834) when the priest Kūkai established a small temple in this location. That modest structure and community were initially known as Hōrin-ji. The major buildings in Sennyū-ji was very much reconstructed and enlarged in the early 13th century.Tsukinowa no misasagi Emperor Go-Horikawa and Emperor Shijō were the first to be enshrined in an Imperial mausoleum at Sennyū-ji. It was called Tsukinowa no misasagi.Go-Momozono is also enshrined in Tsukinowa no misasagi along with his immediate Imperial predecessors since Emperor Go-Mizunoo -- Meishō, Go-Kōmyō, Go-Sai, Reigen, Higashiyama, Nakamikado, Sakuramachi, Momozono and Go-Sakuramachi.

荒木神社
Distance: 0.6 mi 詳しくは
伏見区深草開土口町 12-3
Kyoto-shi, Kyoto 612-0805

075-643-0651

滝尾神社
Distance: 0.7 mi 詳しくは
東山区本町11-718
Kyoto-shi, Kyoto 605-0981

075-531-2551

東丸神社
Distance: 0.7 mi 詳しくは
京都市伏見区
Kyoto-shi, Kyoto

Landmark 近く 御寺泉涌寺別院 雲龍院

Sennyū-ji
距離: 0.1 mi 詳しくは
東山区泉涌寺山内町36
Kyoto-shi, Kyoto 605-0977

075-561-1551

Sennyū-ji, formerly written as, is a Buddhist temple in Higashiyama-ku in Kyoto, Japan. For centuries, Sennyū-ji was a mortuary temple for aristocrats and the imperial house. Located here are the official tombs of Emperor Shijō and many of the emperors who came after him.HistorySennyū-ji was founded in the early Heian period. The origin of this temple, which is commonly called Mitera or Mi-dera, can be traced back to the Tenchō era (824-834) when the priest Kūkai established a small temple in this location. That modest structure and community were initially known as Hōrin-ji. The major buildings in Sennyū-ji was very much reconstructed and enlarged in the early 13th century.Tsukinowa no misasagi Emperor Go-Horikawa and Emperor Shijō were the first to be enshrined in an Imperial mausoleum at Sennyū-ji. It was called Tsukinowa no misasagi.Go-Momozono is also enshrined in Tsukinowa no misasagi along with his immediate Imperial predecessors since Emperor Go-Mizunoo -- Meishō, Go-Kōmyō, Go-Sai, Reigen, Higashiyama, Nakamikado, Sakuramachi, Momozono and Go-Sakuramachi.

Tōfuku-ji
距離: 0.4 mi 詳しくは
本町十五丁目778番地
Kyoto-shi, Kyoto 605-0981

075-561-0087

東福寺(とうふくじ)は、京都市東山区本町十五丁目にある臨済宗東福寺派大本山の寺院。山号を慧日山(えにちさん)と号する。本尊は釈迦如来、開基(創立者)は、九条道家、開山(初代住職)は円爾である。京都五山の第四位の禅寺として中世、近世を通じて栄えた。明治の廃仏毀釈で規模が縮小されたとはいえ、今なお25か寺の塔頭(山内寺院)を有する大寺院である。歴史東福寺は京都市東山区の東南端、伏見区と境を接するあたりにある。この地には延長2年(924年)に藤原忠平によって建てられた藤原氏の氏寺・法性寺の巨大な伽藍があった(法性寺は、JR・京阪東福寺駅近くに小寺院として存続している)。嘉禎2年(1236年)、九条道家(摂政)は、この地に高さ5丈(約15メートル)の釈迦像を安置する大寺院を建立することを発願、寺名は奈良の東大寺、興福寺の二大寺から1字ずつ取って「東福寺」とした。5丈の釈迦像を安置する仏殿の建設工事は延応元年(1239年)から始めて、完成したのは建長7年(1255年)であった。高さ5丈の本尊釈迦像は元応元年(1319年)の火災で焼失、14世紀半ば頃に再興されるが、明治14年(1881年)の火災で再び焼失している。なお、東福寺には巨大な「仏手」(現存部分の長さ2メートル)が保管されており、旧本尊像の左手部分のみが明治の火災の際に救い出されたものと推定されている。これは創建時の本尊ではなく、14世紀に再興された本尊像の遺物であるが、本尊の「高さ5丈」というのはあながち誇張ではなかったことがわかる。