Akiba88 決して前にないように日本を探検する

Asakusa Temple, Taito-ku Tokyo


2-3-1 asakusa
Taito-ku, Tokyo


Sensō-ji is an ancient Buddhist temple located in Asakusa, Tokyo, Japan. It is Tokyo's oldest temple, and one of its most significant. Formerly associated with the Tendai sect of Buddhism, it became independent after World War II. Adjacent to the temple is a Shinto shrine, the Asakusa Shrine.HistoryThe temple is dedicated to the bodhisattva Kannon (Avalokiteśvara). According to legend, a statue of the Kannon was found in the Sumida River in 628 by two fishermen, the brothers Hinokuma Hamanari and Hinokuma Takenari. The chief of their village, Hajino Nakamoto, recognized the sanctity of the statue and enshrined it by remodeling his own house into a small temple in Asakusa so that the villagers could worship Kannon.The first temple was founded in 645 AD, which makes it the oldest temple in Tokyo. In the early years of the Tokugawa shogunate, Tokugawa Ieyasu designated Sensō-ji as tutelary temple of the Tokugawa clan.The Nishinomiya Inari shrine is located within the precincts of Sensō-ji and a torii identifies the entry into the hallowed ground of the shrine. A bronze plaque on the gateway structure lists those who contributed to the construction of the torii, which was erected in 1727 (Kyōhō 12, 11th month). During World War II, the temple was bombed and destroyed. It was rebuilt later and is a symbol of rebirth and peace to the Japanese people. In the courtyard there is a tree that was hit by a bomb in the air raids, and it had regrown in the husk of the old tree and is a similar symbol to the temple itself.

Buddhist Temple 近く Asakusa Temple

浅草寺 雷門 (Kaminarimon Gate)
Distance: 0.2 mi 詳しくは
一丁目2番 - 3番地
Taito-ku, Tokyo 111-0034

Asakusa Sensoji Temple
Distance: 0.1 mi 詳しくは
浅草2-3-1
Taito-ku, Tokyo 111-0032

03-3842-0181

浅草寺 Senso-ji Temple
Distance: 0.1 mi 詳しくは
浅草2丁目
Taito-ku, Tokyo 111-0032

03-3842-0181

Sensō-ji
Distance: 0.0 mi 詳しくは
2-3-1, Asakusa, Taito-ku
Shinjuku-ku, Tokyo 111-0032

027-224-6567

Sensō-ji is an ancient Buddhist temple located in Asakusa, Tokyo, Japan. It is Tokyo's oldest temple, and one of its most significant. Formerly associated with the Tendai sect of Buddhism, it became independent after World War II. Adjacent to the temple is a Shinto shrine, the Asakusa Shrine.HistoryThe temple is dedicated to the bodhisattva Kannon (Avalokiteśvara). According to legend, a statue of the Kannon was found in the Sumida River in 628 by two fishermen, the brothers Hinokuma Hamanari and Hinokuma Takenari. The chief of their village, Hajino Nakamoto, recognized the sanctity of the statue and enshrined it by remodeling his own house into a small temple in Asakusa so that the villagers could worship Kannon.The first temple was founded in 645 CE, which makes it the oldest temple in Tokyo. In the early years of the Tokugawa shogunate, Tokugawa Ieyasu designated Sensō-ji as tutelary temple of the Tokugawa clan.The Nishinomiya Inari shrine is located within the precincts of Sensō-ji and a torii identifies the entry into the hallowed ground of the shrine. A bronze plaque on the gateway structure lists those who contributed to the construction of the torii, which was erected in 1727 (Kyōhō 12, 11th month). During World War II, the temple was bombed and destroyed. It was rebuilt later and is a symbol of rebirth and peace to the Japanese people. In the courtyard there is a tree that was hit by a bomb in the air raids, and it had regrown in the husk of the old tree and is a similar symbol to the temple itself.

Sensō-ji
Distance: 0.0 mi 詳しくは
浅草 2丁目3-1
Taito-ku, Tokyo 111-0032

淺草寺(浅草寺),又名金龍山淺草寺,位於日本東京都台東區淺草二丁目,是東京都内历史最悠久的寺院。山號為金龍山。供奉的本尊是聖觀音。原屬天台宗,於第二次世界大戰後獨立,成為聖觀音宗的總本山。觀音菩薩本尊通稱為「淺草觀音」。起源與历史根據寺傳的資料,推古天皇36年(628年),於宮戶川(現・隅田川)捕魚的檜前浜成・竹成(ひのくまのはまなり・たけなり)兄弟於漁網發現了一尊佛像。就是淺草寺本尊的聖觀音像。兄弟的主人・土師中知(はじのなかとも)拜了此佛像之後出家,把房屋改成寺廟來供奉。這是淺草寺之始。觀音像,相傳為高一寸八分(約5.5cm)的金色像,由於是非公開的秘藏佛像,故實體不明。其後,大化元年(645年),據說勝海上人為寺院進行整備、經觀音報夢告知而把本尊定為秘藏佛像。至平安時代初期天安元年(857年)(天長5年-828年),延暦寺僧人・円仁(慈覺大師)來寺製造了「お前立ち」(代替秘藏佛像供人參拜)觀音像。故稱淺草寺由勝海開基(創立者),円仁中興開山。雷門與仁王門於天慶5年(942年),安房守平公雅任武藏守的時候創建。淺草寺於文獻首次出現是鎌倉時代的『吾妻鏡』。近世為徳川家的祈願寺,關東有數的觀音靈場,参拜者眾。江戶時代後半,境内「仲見世」地區開始出現商店與芝居小屋,亦有賣藝人集中,成為當時庶民的娛樂中心。直至近代,淺草依然是平民的繁華街,娛樂場所發達,淺草寺作為此處地標。明治初期被指定為公園地、1885年(明治18年)於表参道兩側的「仲見世」漸漸變成近代的磚造建築物。1917年(大正6年)開始上演日本語的喜歌劇「淺草OPERA(淺草オペラ)」,於電影普及之前,大眾演劇盛極一時。第二次世界大戰後的淺草,由於東京都内其他娛樂場所的多樣化發展,而經歷一時衰退。但是作為東京代表性的觀光地,加上羽子板市、燈籠花市等活動,觀光客與善信不絕。寺内雷門-表参道入口之門。切妻造八脚門,左面的是風神像,右面的是雷神像,正式名稱為「風雷神門」,通稱為「雷門」。慶應元年(1865年)被燒毀、1960年(昭和35年)、約1世紀之後以鋼筋混凝土再重建。門内置有實業家松下幸之助於淺草觀音祈願之後病癒,作為報答而寄贈的大燈籠。

Sensō-ji
Distance: 0.0 mi 詳しくは
浅草2-3-1
Taito-ku, Tokyo 111-0032

03-3842-0181

浅草寺(せんそうじ)は、東京都台東区浅草二丁目にある、東京都内最古の寺である。山号は金龍山。本尊は聖観音菩薩(しょうかんのんぼさつ)。元は天台宗に属していたが第二次世界大戦後独立し、聖観音宗の総本山となった。観音菩薩を本尊とすることから「浅草観音」あるいは「浅草の観音様」と通称され、広く親しまれている。東京都内では、唯一の坂東三十三箇所観音霊場の札所(13番)である。江戸三十三箇所観音霊場の札所(1番)でもある。歴史創建 - 平安時代『浅草寺縁起』等にみえる伝承によると、浅草寺の草創の由来は以下のとおりである。推古天皇36年(628年)、宮戸川(現・隅田川)で漁をしていた檜前浜成・竹成(ひのくまのはまなり・たけなり)兄弟の網にかかった仏像があった。これが浅草寺本尊の聖観音(しょうかんのん)像である。この像を拝した兄弟の主人・土師中知(はじのなかとも、「土師真中知」(はじのまなかち)とも)は出家し、自宅を寺に改めて供養した。これが浅草寺の始まりという。その後大化元年(645年)、勝海上人という僧が寺を整備し観音の夢告により本尊を秘仏と定めた。観音像は高さ1寸8分(約5.5センチ)の金色の像と伝わるが、公開されることのない秘仏のためその実体は明らかでない。平安時代初期の天安元年(857年。天長5年(828年)とも)、延暦寺の僧・円仁(慈覚大師)が来寺して「お前立ち」(秘仏の代わりに人々が拝むための像)の観音像を造ったという。これらを機に浅草寺では勝海を開基、円仁を中興開山と称している。天慶5年(942年)、安房守平公雅が武蔵守に任ぜられた際に七堂伽藍を整備したとの伝えがあり、雷門、仁王門(現・宝蔵門)などはこの時の創建といわれる。

金龍山 浅草寺
Distance: 0.2 mi 詳しくは
浅草2-3-1
Taito-ku, Tokyo 111-0032

+81 3-3844-1575

Asakusa Kannon Temple, Tokyo Japan
Distance: 0.2 mi 詳しくは
浅草2丁目3−1
Minato-ku, Tokyo 111-0032

浅草寺 Senso-ji Temple
Distance: 0.2 mi 詳しくは
2-3-1, Asakusa, Taito-ku
Taito-ku, Tokyo 111-0032

金龍山 浅草寺(あさくさかんのん)

淺草 雷門
Distance: 0.2 mi 詳しくは
浅草2丁目3-1
Taito-ku, Tokyo 111-0032

072-725-8668

雷門 浅草寺
Distance: 0.2 mi 詳しくは
浅草2ー3ー1
Taito-ku, Tokyo 111-0032

浅草寺(Sensoji Temple)
Distance: 0.0 mi 詳しくは
浅草2-3-1
Taito-ku, Tokyo 111-0032

鷲神社
Distance: 0.6 mi 詳しくは
東京都台東区千束3-18-7
Taito-ku, Tokyo 111-0031

03-3876-0010

Asakusa Temple, Tokyo Japan
Distance: 0.1 mi 詳しくは
JAPAN WAKAYAMA-KEN,SHINGU-SHI,KASUGA STREET 5-7 MINAMI
Taito-ku, Tokyo 111-0032

03-3842-0181

淺草寺
Distance: 0.0 mi 詳しくは
浅草2丁目3−1
Taito-ku, Tokyo

03-3842-0181

Sensoji Asakusa Jinja
Distance: 0.0 mi 詳しくは
浅草2-3-1
Taito-ku, Tokyo 111-0032

03-3844-1575

Sensoji Buddist Temple
Distance: 0.3 mi 詳しくは
浅草2-3-1
Taito-ku, Tokyo 111-0032

03-3842-0181

浅草 鷲神社 
Distance: 0.6 mi 詳しくは
東京都台東区千束3-18-7
Taito-ku, Tokyo 111-0031

03-3876-0010

Asakusa Kaminari-gate
Distance: 0.2 mi 詳しくは
浅草2-3-1 (2-3-1, Asakusa)
Taito-ku, Tokyo 111-0032

03-3842-0181

Asakusa Shrine (Or Sanja Sama)
Distance: 0.0 mi 詳しくは
2 Chome-3-1 Asakusa, Taito
Taito-ku, Tokyo 111-0032

浄土真宗東本願寺派 本山 東本願寺
Distance: 0.5 mi 詳しくは
西浅草1-5-5
Taito-ku, Tokyo 111-0035

03-3843-9511

矢先稲荷神社
Distance: 0.5 mi 詳しくは
松が谷2-14-1 (2-14-1, Matsugaya)
Taito-ku, Tokyo 111-0036

03-3844-0652

長國寺
Distance: 0.6 mi 詳しくは
千束3-19-6
Taito-ku, Tokyo 111-0031

03-3841-3910

清水寺
Distance: 0.4 mi 詳しくは
台東区松が谷2-25-10
Taito-ku, Tokyo 111-0036

03-3844-7672

駒形堂
Distance: 0.4 mi 詳しくは
雷門2-2
Taito-ku, Tokyo 111-0034

緑泉寺
Distance: 0.4 mi 詳しくは
西浅草1-8-5
Taito-ku, Tokyo

伝法院
Distance: 0.1 mi 詳しくは
浅草2丁目3−1
Taito-ku, Tokyo 1110032

03-3842-0181

萬隆寺 曹洞宗
Distance: 0.3 mi 詳しくは
西浅草3丁目27−22
Taito-ku, Tokyo 1110035

03-3841-5302

法昌寺
Distance: 0.6 mi 詳しくは
下谷2-10-6
Taito-ku, Tokyo

Landmark and Historical Place 近く Asakusa Temple

Tokyo Skytree
Distance: 0.9 mi 詳しくは
1-1-13, Oshiage 1F, Tokyo Sky Tree
Sumida-ku, Tokyo 131-0045

Tokyo Skytree is a broadcasting, restaurant, and observation tower in Sumida, Tokyo, Japan. It became the tallest structure in Japan in 2010 and reached its full height of 634.0m in March 2011, making it the tallest tower in the world, displacing the Canton Tower, and the second tallest structure in the world after the Burj Khalifa (829.8 m/2,722 ft).The tower is the primary television and radio broadcast site for the Kantō region; the older Tokyo Tower no longer gives complete digital terrestrial television broadcasting coverage because it is surrounded by high-rise buildings. Skytree was completed on 29 February 2012, with the tower opening to the public on 22 May 2012. The tower is the centrepiece of a large commercial development funded by Tobu Railway and a group of six terrestrial broadcasters headed by NHK. Trains stop at the adjacent Tokyo Skytree Station and nearby Oshiage Station. The complex is 7km north-east of Tokyo Station.DesignThe design was published on 24 November 2006, based on the following three concepts: Fusion of neofuturistic design and the traditional beauty of Japan, Catalyst for revitalization of the city, Contribution to disaster prevention – "Safety and Security". The base of the tower has a structure similar to a tripod; from a height of about 350m and above, the tower's structure is cylindrical to offer panoramic views of the river and the city. There are observatories at 350m, with a capacity of up to 2000 people, and 450m, with a capacity of 900 people. The upper observatory features a spiral, glass-covered skywalk in which visitors ascend the last 5 meters to the highest point at the upper platform. A section of glass flooring gives visitors a direct downward view of the streets below.

淺草雷門寺
Distance: 0.9 mi 詳しくは
浅草2-3-1
Taito-ku, Tokyo 111-0032

Kaminarimon
Distance: 0.2 mi 詳しくは
雷門1
Taito-ku, Tokyo 111-0032

The Kaminarimon is the outer of two large entrance gates that ultimately leads to the Sensō-ji (the inner being the Hōzōmon) in Asakusa, Tokyo, Japan. The gate, with its lantern and statues, is popular with tourists. It stands 11.7 m tall, 11.4 m wide and covers an area of 69.3 m2. The first gate was built in 941, but the current gate dates from 1960, after the previous gate was destroyed in a fire in 1865.HistoryThe Kaminarimon was first built in 941 by Taira no Kinmasa, a military commander. It was originally located near Komagata, but it was reconstructed in its current location in 1635. This is believed to be when the statues of Raijin and Fūjin were first placed on the gate. The gate has been destroyed many times throughout the ages. Four years after its relocation, the Kaminarimon burned down, and in 1649 Tokugawa Iemitsu rebuilt the gate along with several other of the major structures in the temple complex. The gate burnt to the ground in 1757 and again in 1865. The Kaminarimon's current structure was dedicated in December 1960.FeaturesFour statues are housed in the Kaminarimon, two in the front alcoves and two on the other side. On the front of the gate, the statues of the Shinto gods Fūjin and Raijin are displayed. Fūjin, the god of wind, is located on the east side of the gate, while Raijin, the god of thunder, is located on the west side. The original sculptures were severely damaged in the fire of 1865, with only the heads being saved, and the statues restored for the gate's 1960 reconstruction.

Tokyo Skytree, Japan
Distance: 0.8 mi 詳しくは
1 Chome-1-2 Oshiage, Sumida, Tokyo 131-0045, Japan
Sumida-ku, Tokyo

0771935908

浅草演芸ホール
Distance: 0.2 mi 詳しくは
浅草1-43-12
Taito-ku, Tokyo 111-0032

03-3841-6545

昭和39(1964)年、「浅草フランス座」を増築して作られた4階と5階に、「浅草演芸ホール」が生まれました。 当時の浅草には寄席がなく、落語定席が待望されていたなかでの開業でした。 東京オリンピックが開催されたこの年は、テレビ時代の幕開けともいえる年で、その後、娯楽の中心が劇場からテレビへと移っていきます。 しかし、いまでは伝説の名人ともいわれる、桂文楽、古今亭志ん生、三遊亭円生が現役で高座に出て、古今亭志ん朝、立川談志、三遊亭円楽がまだ若手だった当時、浅草演芸ホールにはしだいにお客様がいらっしゃるようになりました。 「爆笑王」と呼ばれた林家三平も、忙しいテレビ出演の合間を縫うようにして高座に出てくれるなど、多くの落語家からも愛される寄席だったのです。 昭和46(1971)年、軽演劇専門の劇場であった「東洋劇場」の閉館にともない、浅草演芸ホールは1階に移ります。 昭和53(1978)年からは、八代目雷門助六が継承していた伝統芸の「住吉踊り」を古今亭志ん朝が興行として復活させました。 この「住吉踊り」は浅草演芸ホールの夏の風物詩として今でもたくさんのお客様に親しまれています。 また昭和60(1985)年には、テレビ東京が「生放送お笑い名人会」として、月曜日の夜8時に浅草演芸ホールからの生中継を放送していました。 司会は、フリーになったばかりのみのもんたでした。

Edo Tokyo Museum
Distance: 1.2 mi 詳しくは
Ryogoku
Sumida-ku, Tokyo 130-0015

03-3626-9974

日本淺草雷門
Distance: 0.9 mi 詳しくは
2-3-1 淺草, 台東區, 東京都 111-0032日本
Taito-ku, Tokyo

銀杏岡八幡神社
Distance: 1.3 mi 詳しくは
浅草橋1-29-11
Taito-ku, Tokyo 111-0053

0338511691

古くからの伝えでは約1000年前に源頼義・義家親子が植えた銀杏(いちょう)の木の元に、八幡様の神様をお祭りしたのが神社の始まり。 徳川氏が江戸を治めるようになってからは、長らく福井藩のお屋敷内の神社となっていたが、1725年屋敷が町民に払い下げられたことにより、その土地の氏神様となって現在に至る。 現代では、地域に暮らす人たちや働く人がお参りに来たり休憩したりと、アットホームな雰囲気で地元に愛されている神社。また境内の猫に会いに来る人も多くある。

浅草ものづくり工房
Distance: 0.9 mi 詳しくは
1-36-2
Taito-ku, Tokyo 111-0023

03-3876-3720

朝日弁財天
Distance: 0.8 mi 詳しくは
竜泉1-15-9
Taito-ku, Tokyo

Park 近く Asakusa Temple

Sensō-ji
Distance: 0.0 mi 詳しくは
浅草2-3-1
Taito-ku, Tokyo 111-0032

03-3842-0181

浅草寺(せんそうじ)は、東京都台東区浅草二丁目にある、東京都内最古の寺である。山号は金龍山。本尊は聖観音菩薩(しょうかんのんぼさつ)。元は天台宗に属していたが第二次世界大戦後独立し、聖観音宗の総本山となった。観音菩薩を本尊とすることから「浅草観音」あるいは「浅草の観音様」と通称され、広く親しまれている。東京都内では、唯一の坂東三十三箇所観音霊場の札所(13番)である。江戸三十三箇所観音霊場の札所(1番)でもある。歴史創建 - 平安時代『浅草寺縁起』等にみえる伝承によると、浅草寺の草創の由来は以下のとおりである。推古天皇36年(628年)、宮戸川(現・隅田川)で漁をしていた檜前浜成・竹成(ひのくまのはまなり・たけなり)兄弟の網にかかった仏像があった。これが浅草寺本尊の聖観音(しょうかんのん)像である。この像を拝した兄弟の主人・土師中知(はじのなかとも、「土師真中知」(はじのまなかち)とも)は出家し、自宅を寺に改めて供養した。これが浅草寺の始まりという。その後大化元年(645年)、勝海上人という僧が寺を整備し観音の夢告により本尊を秘仏と定めた。観音像は高さ1寸8分(約5.5センチ)の金色の像と伝わるが、公開されることのない秘仏のためその実体は明らかでない。平安時代初期の天安元年(857年。天長5年(828年)とも)、延暦寺の僧・円仁(慈覚大師)が来寺して「お前立ち」(秘仏の代わりに人々が拝むための像)の観音像を造ったという。これらを機に浅草寺では勝海を開基、円仁を中興開山と称している。天慶5年(942年)、安房守平公雅が武蔵守に任ぜられた際に七堂伽藍を整備したとの伝えがあり、雷門、仁王門(現・宝蔵門)などはこの時の創建といわれる。

錦糸公園
Distance: 1.5 mi 詳しくは
錦糸
Sumida-ku, Tokyo 130-0013

03-5619-4033

Ueno Park, Tokyo, Japan
Distance: 0.9 mi 詳しくは
上野公園
Taito-ku, Tokyo 110-0007

03-3821-0755

隅田公園
Distance: 0.3 mi 詳しくは
花川戸1-1
Taito-ku, Tokyo 131-0033

隅田川公園 浅草側
Distance: 0.3 mi 詳しくは
台東区
Taito-ku, Tokyo

向島百花園
Distance: 1.3 mi 詳しくは
東京都墨田区東向島3丁目18−3
Sumida-ku, Tokyo 131-0032

03-3611-8705

上野公園
Distance: 0.9 mi 詳しくは
上野公園
Taito-ku, Tokyo 110-0007

錦糸町公園
Distance: 1.5 mi 詳しくは
錦糸
Sumida-ku, Tokyo

錦糸公園 (Kinshi Park)
Distance: 1.5 mi 詳しくは
錦糸四丁目15番1号
Sumida-ku, Tokyo 130-0013

Yokoamicho Park
Distance: 1.0 mi 詳しくは
横網2-3-25
Sumida-ku, Tokyo 130-0015

03-3622-1208

is a public park in the Yokoami district of Sumida, Tokyo, Japan.HistoryFollowing the Great Kantō earthquake on 1 September 1923, as many as 44,000 people were killed in the park when it was swept by a firestorm. Following this disaster the park became the location of the main memorial to the earthquake; the Earthquake Memorial Hall and a nearby charnel house containing the ashes of 58,000 victims of the earthquake.Following World War II, the park also became the location of the main memorial to the victims of the Bombing of Tokyo in 1944 and 1945. The ashes of 105,400 people killed in the raids were interred in Yokoamicho Park between 1948 and 1951. A memorial to the people killed in the raids was opened in the park in March 2001.

日暮里南公園
Distance: 1.4 mi 詳しくは
東日暮里5-19-1
Arakawa-ku, Tokyo 116-0014

東白鬚公園
Distance: 1.5 mi 詳しくは
東京都墨田区堤通2-2-1
Sumida-ku, Tokyo

Chẳng Còn Ai Nhớ Tới Mình
Distance: 0.9 mi 詳しくは
nha
Taito-ku, Tokyo

09067086640

Wins錦糸町
Distance: 1.7 mi 詳しくは
江東橋3-8-2
Sumida-ku, Tokyo 130-0022

03-3632-4604

御徒町公園
Distance: 1.2 mi 詳しくは
台東4-13-3
Taito-ku, Tokyo

東京台場海濱公園
Distance: 0.9 mi 詳しくは
東京都港区台場1丁目 お台場海浜公園
Minato-ku, Tokyo

大横川親水公園イベント広場
Distance: 1.3 mi 詳しくは
東京都墨田区亀沢4丁目
Sumida-ku, Tokyo

東白髭公園
Distance: 1.6 mi 詳しくは
堤通2丁目
Sumida-ku, Tokyo

03-3614-4467

瑞光橋公園
Distance: 1.5 mi 詳しくは
南千住8-18-1
Arakawa-ku, Tokyo

横綱町公園
Distance: 1.1 mi 詳しくは
横綱町
Sumida-ku, Tokyo

錦糸堀公園
Distance: 1.8 mi 詳しくは
江東橋4丁目17番1号
Sumida-ku, Tokyo

小島公園
Distance: 0.9 mi 詳しくは
小島2-9-3
Taito-ku, Tokyo

花園公園
Distance: 0.6 mi 詳しくは
20
Shinjuku-ku, Tokyo

堤通公園内交通公園
Distance: 1.0 mi 詳しくは
東京都墨田区堤通1-8-1
Sumida-ku, Tokyo

和泉公園
Distance: 1.5 mi 詳しくは
東京都千代田区
Chiyoda-ku, Tokyo

Tours and Sightseeing 近く Asakusa Temple

浅草寺 雷門 (Kaminarimon Gate)
Distance: 0.2 mi 詳しくは
一丁目2番 - 3番地
Taito-ku, Tokyo 111-0034

Sensō-ji
Distance: 0.0 mi 詳しくは
2-3-1, Asakusa, Taito-ku
Shinjuku-ku, Tokyo 111-0032

027-224-6567

Sensō-ji is an ancient Buddhist temple located in Asakusa, Tokyo, Japan. It is Tokyo's oldest temple, and one of its most significant. Formerly associated with the Tendai sect of Buddhism, it became independent after World War II. Adjacent to the temple is a Shinto shrine, the Asakusa Shrine.HistoryThe temple is dedicated to the bodhisattva Kannon (Avalokiteśvara). According to legend, a statue of the Kannon was found in the Sumida River in 628 by two fishermen, the brothers Hinokuma Hamanari and Hinokuma Takenari. The chief of their village, Hajino Nakamoto, recognized the sanctity of the statue and enshrined it by remodeling his own house into a small temple in Asakusa so that the villagers could worship Kannon.The first temple was founded in 645 CE, which makes it the oldest temple in Tokyo. In the early years of the Tokugawa shogunate, Tokugawa Ieyasu designated Sensō-ji as tutelary temple of the Tokugawa clan.The Nishinomiya Inari shrine is located within the precincts of Sensō-ji and a torii identifies the entry into the hallowed ground of the shrine. A bronze plaque on the gateway structure lists those who contributed to the construction of the torii, which was erected in 1727 (Kyōhō 12, 11th month). During World War II, the temple was bombed and destroyed. It was rebuilt later and is a symbol of rebirth and peace to the Japanese people. In the courtyard there is a tree that was hit by a bomb in the air raids, and it had regrown in the husk of the old tree and is a similar symbol to the temple itself.

Sensō-ji
Distance: 0.0 mi 詳しくは
浅草 2丁目3-1
Taito-ku, Tokyo 111-0032

淺草寺(浅草寺),又名金龍山淺草寺,位於日本東京都台東區淺草二丁目,是東京都内历史最悠久的寺院。山號為金龍山。供奉的本尊是聖觀音。原屬天台宗,於第二次世界大戰後獨立,成為聖觀音宗的總本山。觀音菩薩本尊通稱為「淺草觀音」。起源與历史根據寺傳的資料,推古天皇36年(628年),於宮戶川(現・隅田川)捕魚的檜前浜成・竹成(ひのくまのはまなり・たけなり)兄弟於漁網發現了一尊佛像。就是淺草寺本尊的聖觀音像。兄弟的主人・土師中知(はじのなかとも)拜了此佛像之後出家,把房屋改成寺廟來供奉。這是淺草寺之始。觀音像,相傳為高一寸八分(約5.5cm)的金色像,由於是非公開的秘藏佛像,故實體不明。其後,大化元年(645年),據說勝海上人為寺院進行整備、經觀音報夢告知而把本尊定為秘藏佛像。至平安時代初期天安元年(857年)(天長5年-828年),延暦寺僧人・円仁(慈覺大師)來寺製造了「お前立ち」(代替秘藏佛像供人參拜)觀音像。故稱淺草寺由勝海開基(創立者),円仁中興開山。雷門與仁王門於天慶5年(942年),安房守平公雅任武藏守的時候創建。淺草寺於文獻首次出現是鎌倉時代的『吾妻鏡』。近世為徳川家的祈願寺,關東有數的觀音靈場,参拜者眾。江戶時代後半,境内「仲見世」地區開始出現商店與芝居小屋,亦有賣藝人集中,成為當時庶民的娛樂中心。直至近代,淺草依然是平民的繁華街,娛樂場所發達,淺草寺作為此處地標。明治初期被指定為公園地、1885年(明治18年)於表参道兩側的「仲見世」漸漸變成近代的磚造建築物。1917年(大正6年)開始上演日本語的喜歌劇「淺草OPERA(淺草オペラ)」,於電影普及之前,大眾演劇盛極一時。第二次世界大戰後的淺草,由於東京都内其他娛樂場所的多樣化發展,而經歷一時衰退。但是作為東京代表性的觀光地,加上羽子板市、燈籠花市等活動,觀光客與善信不絕。寺内雷門-表参道入口之門。切妻造八脚門,左面的是風神像,右面的是雷神像,正式名稱為「風雷神門」,通稱為「雷門」。慶應元年(1865年)被燒毀、1960年(昭和35年)、約1世紀之後以鋼筋混凝土再重建。門内置有實業家松下幸之助於淺草觀音祈願之後病癒,作為報答而寄贈的大燈籠。

Sensō-ji
Distance: 0.0 mi 詳しくは
浅草2-3-1
Taito-ku, Tokyo 111-0032

03-3842-0181

浅草寺(せんそうじ)は、東京都台東区浅草二丁目にある、東京都内最古の寺である。山号は金龍山。本尊は聖観音菩薩(しょうかんのんぼさつ)。元は天台宗に属していたが第二次世界大戦後独立し、聖観音宗の総本山となった。観音菩薩を本尊とすることから「浅草観音」あるいは「浅草の観音様」と通称され、広く親しまれている。東京都内では、唯一の坂東三十三箇所観音霊場の札所(13番)である。江戸三十三箇所観音霊場の札所(1番)でもある。歴史創建 - 平安時代『浅草寺縁起』等にみえる伝承によると、浅草寺の草創の由来は以下のとおりである。推古天皇36年(628年)、宮戸川(現・隅田川)で漁をしていた檜前浜成・竹成(ひのくまのはまなり・たけなり)兄弟の網にかかった仏像があった。これが浅草寺本尊の聖観音(しょうかんのん)像である。この像を拝した兄弟の主人・土師中知(はじのなかとも、「土師真中知」(はじのまなかち)とも)は出家し、自宅を寺に改めて供養した。これが浅草寺の始まりという。その後大化元年(645年)、勝海上人という僧が寺を整備し観音の夢告により本尊を秘仏と定めた。観音像は高さ1寸8分(約5.5センチ)の金色の像と伝わるが、公開されることのない秘仏のためその実体は明らかでない。平安時代初期の天安元年(857年。天長5年(828年)とも)、延暦寺の僧・円仁(慈覚大師)が来寺して「お前立ち」(秘仏の代わりに人々が拝むための像)の観音像を造ったという。これらを機に浅草寺では勝海を開基、円仁を中興開山と称している。天慶5年(942年)、安房守平公雅が武蔵守に任ぜられた際に七堂伽藍を整備したとの伝えがあり、雷門、仁王門(現・宝蔵門)などはこの時の創建といわれる。

淺草 雷門
Distance: 0.2 mi 詳しくは
浅草2丁目3-1
Taito-ku, Tokyo 111-0032

072-725-8668

Tokyo Skytree
Distance: 0.9 mi 詳しくは
1-1-13, Oshiage 1F, Tokyo Sky Tree
Sumida-ku, Tokyo 131-0045

Tokyo Skytree is a broadcasting, restaurant, and observation tower in Sumida, Tokyo, Japan. It became the tallest structure in Japan in 2010 and reached its full height of 634.0m in March 2011, making it the tallest tower in the world, displacing the Canton Tower, and the second tallest structure in the world after the Burj Khalifa (829.8 m/2,722 ft).The tower is the primary television and radio broadcast site for the Kantō region; the older Tokyo Tower no longer gives complete digital terrestrial television broadcasting coverage because it is surrounded by high-rise buildings. Skytree was completed on 29 February 2012, with the tower opening to the public on 22 May 2012. The tower is the centrepiece of a large commercial development funded by Tobu Railway and a group of six terrestrial broadcasters headed by NHK. Trains stop at the adjacent Tokyo Skytree Station and nearby Oshiage Station. The complex is 7km north-east of Tokyo Station.DesignThe design was published on 24 November 2006, based on the following three concepts: Fusion of neofuturistic design and the traditional beauty of Japan, Catalyst for revitalization of the city, Contribution to disaster prevention – "Safety and Security". The base of the tower has a structure similar to a tripod; from a height of about 350m and above, the tower's structure is cylindrical to offer panoramic views of the river and the city. There are observatories at 350m, with a capacity of up to 2000 people, and 450m, with a capacity of 900 people. The upper observatory features a spiral, glass-covered skywalk in which visitors ascend the last 5 meters to the highest point at the upper platform. A section of glass flooring gives visitors a direct downward view of the streets below.

浅草仲見世 - Asakusa Nakamise
Distance: 0.2 mi 詳しくは
浅草
Taito-ku, Tokyo 111-0032

淺草雷門寺
Distance: 0.9 mi 詳しくは
浅草2-3-1
Taito-ku, Tokyo 111-0032

Edo-Tokyo Museum
Distance: 1.3 mi 詳しくは
1 Chome-4-1 Yokoami
Sumida-ku, Tokyo 130-0015

The is a museum of the history of Tokyo during the Edo period. It was established in 1993. The main features of the permanent exhibitions are the life-size replica of the Nihonbashi, which was the bridge leading into Edo; the Nakamuraza theatre; and scale models of towns and buildings from the Edo, Meiji and Shōwa periods.The museum is adjacent to the Ryōgoku Kokugikan. It was designed by Kiyonori Kikutake. The distinctive elevated shape of the museum building is modelled after an old storehouse in the kurazukuri style.The Edo-Tokyo Open Air Architectural Museum is a branch of the Edo-Tokyo Museum.

Tokyo Skytree Town, Solamachi
Distance: 0.9 mi 詳しくは
東京都墨田区
Sumida-ku, Tokyo

東京スカイツリー
Distance: 1.5 mi 詳しくは
押上1-1-13
Sumida-ku, Tokyo

Tokyo Sky Tree
Distance: 0.9 mi 詳しくは
1-1-2, Oshiage, Sumida-Ku, Tokyo
Sumida-ku, Tokyo 131-0045

0570-55-0634

Tokyo Skytree is a broadcasting, restaurant, and observation tower in Sumida, Tokyo, Japan. It became the tallest structure in Japan in 2010 and reached its full height of 634.0m in March 2011, making it the tallest tower in the world, displacing the Canton Tower, and the second tallest structure in the world after the Burj Khalifa (829.8 m/2,722 ft).The tower is the primary television and radio broadcast site for the Kantō region; the older Tokyo Tower no longer gives complete digital terrestrial television broadcasting coverage because it is surrounded by high-rise buildings. Skytree was completed on 29 February 2012, with the tower opening to the public on 22 May 2012. The tower is the centrepiece of a large commercial development funded by Tobu Railway and a group of six terrestrial broadcasters headed by NHK. Trains stop at the adjacent Tokyo Skytree Station and nearby Oshiage Station. The complex is 7km north-east of Tokyo Station.DesignThe design was published on 24 November 2006, based on the following three concepts: Fusion of neofuturistic design and the traditional beauty of Japan, Catalyst for revitalization of the city, Contribution to disaster prevention – "Safety and Security". The base of the tower has a structure similar to a tripod; from a height of about 350m and above, the tower's structure is cylindrical to offer panoramic views of the river and the city. There are observatories at 350m, with a capacity of up to 2000 people, and 450m, with a capacity of 900 people. The upper observatory features a spiral, glass-covered skywalk in which visitors ascend the last 5 meters to the highest point at the upper platform. A section of glass flooring gives visitors a direct downward view of the streets below.

東京都台東区
Distance: 0.4 mi 詳しくは
浅草橋4-18-6
Taito-ku, Tokyo 111-0053

03-3866-6131

墨田区押上
Distance: 1.0 mi 詳しくは
押上
Sumida-ku, Tokyo

Megan Intercambio
Distance: 1.5 mi 詳しくは
Tokyo-to, Chyoda-ku, kioicho 3-31-1002
Chiyoda-ku, Tokyo 102-0094

080-4904-3003

Yakatabune
Distance: 0.7 mi 詳しくは
本所1丁目3-11
Sumida-ku, Tokyo 130-0004

03-3622-3572

乗合プラン▶2名様から乗船可能です ランチクルーズプラン▶昼間限定の超お得です 定番プラン▶たっぷり楽しめる2時間30分の屋形船周遊コース コースはこちらです http://www.yakatabune-tsurishin.com/course.html

Edo-Tokyo Museum
Distance: 1.3 mi 詳しくは
東京都
Sumida-ku, Tokyo

The Edo-Tokyo Museum is a museum of the history of Tokyo during the Edo period. It was established in 1993. The main features of the permanent exhibitions are the life-size replica of the Nihonbashi, which was the bridge leading into Edo; the Nakamuraza theatre; and scale models of towns and buildings from the Edo, Meiji and Shōwa periods. The museum is adjacent to the Ryōgoku Kokugikan. It was designed by Kiyonori Kikutake. The distinctive elevated shape of the museum building is modelled after an old storehouse in the kurazukuri style. The Edo-Tokyo Open Air Architectural Museum is a branch of the Edo-Tokyo Museum.

Travelience
Distance: 1.1 mi 詳しくは
浅草橋2-29-11 マルケービル8F
Taito-ku, Tokyo 111-0053

+81-3-6830-0896

Web: http://www.travelience.com/ twitter: @travelienceJpn Email : [email protected] Tel : +81-(0)3-6830-0896 Contact: http://www.travelience.com/contact/ Book: http://www.travelience.com/tours/ Enjoy culture, history, life and food. We are here in Tokyo to help you enjoy more.

Sensō-ji
Distance: 0.0 mi 詳しくは
2-3-1, Asakusa, Taito-ku
Taito-ku, Tokyo

Sensō-ji is an ancient Buddhist temple located in Asakusa, Tokyo, Japan. It is Tokyo's oldest temple, and one of its most significant. Formerly associated with the Tendai sect of Buddhism, it became independent after World War II. Adjacent to the temple is a Shinto shrine, the Asakusa Shrine.

East Tokyo Bike Ride
Distance: 0.8 mi 詳しくは
3-27-10-103 Nishi Asakusa
Taito-ku, Tokyo 1110035

08088244025

天下車屋
Distance: 0.9 mi 詳しくは
花川戸1-8-4
Taito-ku, Tokyo

090-2645-5846

Tours/Sightseeing 近く Asakusa Temple

Sensō-ji
Distance: 0.0 mi 詳しくは
浅草 2丁目3-1
Taito-ku, Tokyo 111-0032

淺草寺(浅草寺),又名金龍山淺草寺,位於日本東京都台東區淺草二丁目,是東京都内历史最悠久的寺院。山號為金龍山。供奉的本尊是聖觀音。原屬天台宗,於第二次世界大戰後獨立,成為聖觀音宗的總本山。觀音菩薩本尊通稱為「淺草觀音」。起源與历史根據寺傳的資料,推古天皇36年(628年),於宮戶川(現・隅田川)捕魚的檜前浜成・竹成(ひのくまのはまなり・たけなり)兄弟於漁網發現了一尊佛像。就是淺草寺本尊的聖觀音像。兄弟的主人・土師中知(はじのなかとも)拜了此佛像之後出家,把房屋改成寺廟來供奉。這是淺草寺之始。觀音像,相傳為高一寸八分(約5.5cm)的金色像,由於是非公開的秘藏佛像,故實體不明。其後,大化元年(645年),據說勝海上人為寺院進行整備、經觀音報夢告知而把本尊定為秘藏佛像。至平安時代初期天安元年(857年)(天長5年-828年),延暦寺僧人・円仁(慈覺大師)來寺製造了「お前立ち」(代替秘藏佛像供人參拜)觀音像。故稱淺草寺由勝海開基(創立者),円仁中興開山。雷門與仁王門於天慶5年(942年),安房守平公雅任武藏守的時候創建。淺草寺於文獻首次出現是鎌倉時代的『吾妻鏡』。近世為徳川家的祈願寺,關東有數的觀音靈場,参拜者眾。江戶時代後半,境内「仲見世」地區開始出現商店與芝居小屋,亦有賣藝人集中,成為當時庶民的娛樂中心。直至近代,淺草依然是平民的繁華街,娛樂場所發達,淺草寺作為此處地標。明治初期被指定為公園地、1885年(明治18年)於表参道兩側的「仲見世」漸漸變成近代的磚造建築物。1917年(大正6年)開始上演日本語的喜歌劇「淺草OPERA(淺草オペラ)」,於電影普及之前,大眾演劇盛極一時。第二次世界大戰後的淺草,由於東京都内其他娛樂場所的多樣化發展,而經歷一時衰退。但是作為東京代表性的觀光地,加上羽子板市、燈籠花市等活動,觀光客與善信不絕。寺内雷門-表参道入口之門。切妻造八脚門,左面的是風神像,右面的是雷神像,正式名稱為「風雷神門」,通稱為「雷門」。慶應元年(1865年)被燒毀、1960年(昭和35年)、約1世紀之後以鋼筋混凝土再重建。門内置有實業家松下幸之助於淺草觀音祈願之後病癒,作為報答而寄贈的大燈籠。

Sensō-ji
Distance: 0.0 mi 詳しくは
浅草2-3-1
Taito-ku, Tokyo 111-0032

03-3842-0181

浅草寺(せんそうじ)は、東京都台東区浅草二丁目にある、東京都内最古の寺である。山号は金龍山。本尊は聖観音菩薩(しょうかんのんぼさつ)。元は天台宗に属していたが第二次世界大戦後独立し、聖観音宗の総本山となった。観音菩薩を本尊とすることから「浅草観音」あるいは「浅草の観音様」と通称され、広く親しまれている。東京都内では、唯一の坂東三十三箇所観音霊場の札所(13番)である。江戸三十三箇所観音霊場の札所(1番)でもある。歴史創建 - 平安時代『浅草寺縁起』等にみえる伝承によると、浅草寺の草創の由来は以下のとおりである。推古天皇36年(628年)、宮戸川(現・隅田川)で漁をしていた檜前浜成・竹成(ひのくまのはまなり・たけなり)兄弟の網にかかった仏像があった。これが浅草寺本尊の聖観音(しょうかんのん)像である。この像を拝した兄弟の主人・土師中知(はじのなかとも、「土師真中知」(はじのまなかち)とも)は出家し、自宅を寺に改めて供養した。これが浅草寺の始まりという。その後大化元年(645年)、勝海上人という僧が寺を整備し観音の夢告により本尊を秘仏と定めた。観音像は高さ1寸8分(約5.5センチ)の金色の像と伝わるが、公開されることのない秘仏のためその実体は明らかでない。平安時代初期の天安元年(857年。天長5年(828年)とも)、延暦寺の僧・円仁(慈覚大師)が来寺して「お前立ち」(秘仏の代わりに人々が拝むための像)の観音像を造ったという。これらを機に浅草寺では勝海を開基、円仁を中興開山と称している。天慶5年(942年)、安房守平公雅が武蔵守に任ぜられた際に七堂伽藍を整備したとの伝えがあり、雷門、仁王門(現・宝蔵門)などはこの時の創建といわれる。